Found 343 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "supportive and friendly colleagues (most already left or have expressed intention to leave)" (in 222 reviews)
- "Good work life balance generally" (in 163 reviews)
- "Good benefits and suitable for those with family" (in 109 reviews)
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 80 reviews)
- "Working environment is good !" (in 67 reviews)
Reviews about "benefit"Return to all Reviews
- 2.024 Nov 2021ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
Wide range of job opportunities available and non cut-throat working culture.
Lack of collaboration across departments, bosses trying to be politically right at the expense of working levels and lack transparency. Too many redundant leaders and too few workers. HR benefits also pale in comparison to even small companies and pantry is effectively barren.1Singtel Response2y
Hi there Thank you for your comments. They are important feedback to us to understand employee sentiments and how we can continue to strive to improve ourselves. Wishing you all the best in your endeavors.
- 1.05 Oct 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Good benefits in terms of leave but no point also because workload dont you to take
Have heard a lot about this company from former employees and experienced it myself. The title says it allSingtel Response12mo
Hello there, Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Like other big organisations, we will always find more areas to work on and improve. We welcome and appreciate any suggestions. Wish we had a chance to better understand your thoughts. Please stay well and take care!