Found 355 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "supportive and friendly colleagues (most already left or have expressed intention to leave)" (in 222 reviews)
- "Good work life balance generally" (in 163 reviews)
- "Good benefits and suitable for those with family" (in 109 reviews)
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 80 reviews)
- "Working environment is good !" (in 67 reviews)
Reviews about "management"Return to all Reviews
- 2.010 Jan 2019Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Great thought leadership Company blessed with significant pool of talented employees who care for the organization One or two departments ran by good leaders who are able to rally their employees to drive performance for the organization
Significant rivalry across and even within each group / units led to poor collaboration and info gap between upper management and the operational teams A toxic culture breeding in the organization where the lower management focuses on brown nosing the upper management than doing actual work that would help the company digitize/improve performance. Unfortunately, these bad leaders overwork and unfairly treat the sparingly few remaining dedicated employees, thereby driving them to leave the organization.1Singtel Response5y
Thank you for your contribution for the "more than 3 years" you were with us. Totally agree with you on the thought leadership and the privilege of working alongside talented (and hardworking, dedicated, if I may add) employees. Thank you for your advice on discernment. Wise is the man (or woman) who can tell always tell the difference between right and almost right. (adapted from a quotation by Charles Spurgeon). May you have a great new chapter!
- 3.023 May 2014Senior ManagerFormer Employee, more than 10 years
I have picked up different skills in the dept I am in. Depending on where you are, u will get different exposures.
can be demanding for middle management as yoy they expect growth of staff but opportunities are not readily available. Hence the achievements cannot be rated fairly.