Singtel Employee Reviews about "working environment"
71% would recommend to a friend
(133 total reviews)
Kuan Moon Yuen
84% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "supportive and friendly colleagues (most already left or have expressed intention to leave)" (in 232 reviews)
- "Good work life balance if you are in the right team" (in 174 reviews)
- "Good benefits and suitable for those with family" (in 116 reviews)
- "People are nice and helpful" (in 86 reviews)
- "Good working environment" (in 61 reviews)
Found 133 of over 3K reviews
Updated 30 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "working environment"Return to all Reviews
- 3.017 Feb 2022Marketing ExecutiveCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsSingapore
Flexible and casual working environment.
Very low increments and bell curve performance reviewSingtel Response2y
Hello there, Thank you for your review. Its nice to know you found your work environment flexible and casual. The company had recently implemented B-WOW (Blended Ways of Working). Hope this allows you even more flexibility in managing your works, be it from home or from the workplace. As for increments, I do want to share that this is very much based on performance (both at the employee and at the company levels). Also, the company do not adopt a bell-curve for performance appraisal. You do want to reach out to your leaders and/ or people partners to find out more. Thanks again for your comments. Much appreciated. Please keep well and safe.
- 5.01 Mar 2017Senior Marketing ManagerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsJakarta
Established company with secure income and definitive career path. International and multicultural working environment. Good benefits, encourage and facilitate employee to grow their knowledge with workshop etc.
Beauracy quite long, it took alot of time to make a decision. Reimbursement process for meeting or business trip very long and need a very detail admin process.Singtel Response7y
Thank you for your feedback and the positive outlooks you have for Singtel. Thank you too for your contribution when you were here. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
- 4.021 Jan 2014InternFormer Intern, less than 1 yearSingapore
Strategic office HQ location and good working environment Seniors are nice and willing to help you
Slow career advancement Relatively lower salary
- 3.010 Jun 2022Account ManagerFormer Employee, more than 5 years
Good working environment and colleauges
Too many redtapes and too many level of approvals to get throughSingtel Response2y
Hey there, Thank you for your sharing. Like other big organisations, we will always find more areas to work on and improve. Wish we could have a better understanding of your thoughts. Please stay well and take care!
- 4.09 Apr 2021Associate EngineerCurrent EmployeeSingapore
Safe working environment and no problem on pay date etc
Management will be unstable and your reporting bosses will be kept on changing1