Found 182 of over 946 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good pay and referral bonus" (in 46 reviews)
- "Great people with a passion for hospitality" (in 42 reviews)
- "Good benefits and the ability to grow within the company." (in 39 reviews)
- "The staff was great and it felt like a team who had your back." (in 26 reviews)
- "Good salary and Future growing" (in 24 reviews)
Reviews about "hour"Return to all Reviews
- 4.018 Jun 2022BarbackFormer Employee, less than 1 yearShoreditch, England
Extremely friendly staff, each staff was a part of the machine enjoyed it a lot. Pay is also good and if you like racking up hours this is the place for that.
At events the amount of work to do became very intense
- 1.011 Nov 2022Server/WaiterCurrent Employee
The pay is somewhat competitive althoughetitive althoughetitive although they should be paying more than 14/ hour for the intensity of the work.
-Understaffed half of the time you are running around trying to get a manager or looking for essentials (napkins, glasses, silverware etc because a lot of the bussers don't do their jobs and management is always lacking) - Incompetent managers -Incompetent way of operating -Everyone is over worked - 30 min lunch for 8+ hour shifts - No breaks whatsoever - Rude clientele - They expect you to stay 30 min to an hour more with no respect to your time - They ask you to do things not in your job description - No benefits for part time employees1
- 5.022 Mar 2021BartenderFormer Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
They train you if you want to develop your career - also paid above average
Long hours and hard to balance personal life with work
- 1.025 Aug 2016Anonymous ContractorFormer Contractor, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Networking is probably the only positive Soho house brings. The trainings they provide are great but often not actually accessible unless you pull another 17 hour day.
Ive never worked for a company that is able to destroy motivation, character and personality as well as soho house. My location is run by the most incompetent managers that know nothing about motivating, giving/receiving criticism or how to make work bare able. As I was on a salary and not an hourly loan i was expected to work 17 hour days with 8 hours between shifts multiple times a week because I wasn't paid overtime. A thank you? No way.1