- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Germany - All Cities
- - Saxony
- - Dresden, Germany Area
- - Dresden
- - North Rhine-Westphalia
- - Cologne, Germany Area
- - Cologne
- - Berlin
- - Berlin, Germany Area
- - Berlin
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - San Leandro, CA
- United Kingdom - All Cities
- - England
- - London, United Kingdom Area
- - London, England
- Netherlands - All Cities
- - North Holland
- - Amsterdam, Netherlands Area
- - Amsterdam
- Canada - All Cities
- - British Columbia
- - Vancouver, BC, Canada Area
- - Vancouver, BC
- - Alberta
- - Calgary, AB, Canada Area
- - Calgary, AB
Found 11 of over 101 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★13 Dec 2020 - Software Engineer in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
flexible, friendly, professional, encouraging, supportive.
The HQ location can be in a better city than Chemnitz.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★9 Dec 2020 - Sales Development Representative in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
diverse and innovate company that used to have a vision
unorganized and weak leadership that creates clutter and unnecessary stress in the departmentContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★13 Jul 2020 - Frontend Developer in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Challenging, diverse and interesting problems to solve for developers so it's never a boring environment. Every voice is heard and huge potential to take ownership of the topics of interest within a team. Always great support from Human Resources department. Most importantly, the company is highly interested in growth of each single employee therefore invests a lot of resources. Incredibly transparent communication on all management levels about any personal or company-crucial topics. A lot of social events, sport sessions and charity events included.
The HQ locations might not satisfy all international hires and has to match personal city lifestyle.
Thank you for the warm words! We really appreciate it. Investing in our employees is one of the main priorities as we truly believe: when you grow, we grow. Fostering individual talent and training is key to us for improving as a whole company. We are happy that you experience this in your everyday work. If you have questions, concerns or want to share ideas in further improving our culture, feel free to reach out to the PX team.
- Current Intern★★★★★26 May 2020 - /In in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Nice colleagues, modern technologies & equipment, transparent communication, more than fair payment
A lot of external funds and investors
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★30 Mar 2020 - Technical Support Engineer in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great international team with friendly people - Knowledge sharing - Good culture
Nothing so far - Keep up the nice work
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★20 Jan 2020 - Scrum Master in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
+People - Everyone is so young at heart. English is actually the official and underground language at Staffbase. Very easy to get mixed with colleagues. Lot of activities and team events +Product - Product is evolving beautifully and everoyne is playing a vital role in this journey. +Process - With the product, processes are maturing as well but not in solid process hierarchy. Giving lot of room to process people to learn and experiment. +Great Work-life balance +You Grow, We grow - works at the core of the company
Don't know what to say.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★17 Jan 2020 - Work Study Student in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company really does care about employees. A lot of perks, benefits, team events, great offices. Every employee gets a new Mac for working purposes. There is a growth budget in case you wanna visit a conference or some other events. Full-time employees have an opportunity to work for a week from any other company office. During the development process, new fancy technologies and best practices are used.
There is no PlayStation in the Chemnitz office.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★14 Jan 2020 - Business Development Manager in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have been working for Staffbase for six months and the culture never stops to amaze me. The team is diverse, but there's one kind of person you won't find: grumpy, unfriendly people. Also, there's tremendous potential to grow and if you want, you can be responsible.
There's a certain chance you're the first ever person to do what you're doing at Staffbase, so don't expect to be presented with working templates. Guess that's not for everyone.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★3 Dec 2019 - Working Student in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Easy going environment, friendly people, and fun workplace.
Nothing to mention so far.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★3 Dec 2019 - Anonymous Employee in Chemnitz, SaxonyRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I personally love the environment which is very positive with amazing people who are always ready to help. Timings are flexible, the culture is great and the process is very smooth.
Nothing really, keep up the good work!