Standard BioTools Reviews
47% would recommend to a friend
(154 total reviews)
63% approve of CEO
Found 154 of over 174 reviews
Updated 14 Nov 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Technology is great and has a lot of potential; company vision is in the right direction and making the right hires to meet the vision" (in 13 reviews)
- "Most people are friendly and helpful" (in 13 reviews)
- "My team was friendly and nice to work with." (in 9 reviews)
- "Great manager" (in 7 reviews)
- "work life balance, friendly environment" (in 7 reviews)
- "New management brought in their team and cut almost everyone else from management, regardless of contribution." (in 12 reviews)
- "The new leadership is focused on Mass Cytometry products, with no discernible interest in the microfluidics products at all." (in 5 reviews)
- "The pace of change is intense but the leadership team is bringing people with them and supporting them to achieve their potential" (in 4 reviews)
- "low bonus or nothing at all" (in 3 reviews)
- "Promotions are not based on merit, but favoritism." (in 3 reviews)
- 4.07 Apr 2022Accounts Receivable SpecialistCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearAng Mo Kio New Town,
Teammate are really good and friendly
Workplace distance is far from living place
- 3.029 Jul 2021Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 5 yearsAng Mo Kio New Town,
Good colleague to work with. Manager and Directors are friendly towards all employee.
Limited benefit, top down management style, nothing else to comment
- 4.027 Feb 2017Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 8 yearsSingapore
Sg VP and management are good! They know how's to growth ppl. They are willing to guide ppl with unselfishly share their knowledge and experience. Good to start your new career life at Fldm. Cross-function learning is a good thing at fldm, can gain lots of experience.
No AWS and bonus are variable. Should increase more benefits for manufacturing branch. Products are limited and market is small.3
- 5.019 Nov 2020Manufacturing ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsSingapore
Plenty opportunities for employees to grow within the company. i was given a lot of chance to cross-train on different areas: Purchasing, Product Set-up, Process Engineering, QA, ISO 13485, Store Setup. Medium Size Company with emphasize on Work-Life Balance.
Certain new product launch did not meet expectations
Standard BioTools Reviews FAQs
Standard BioTools has an overall rating of 3.1 out of 5, based on over 174 reviews left anonymously by employees. 47% of employees would recommend working at Standard BioTools to a friend and 20% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 8% over the last 12 months.
47% of Standard BioTools employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Standard BioTools 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 2.9 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.