TMP Worldwide UK Reviews

Found 132 of over 139 reviews

3.6
TMP Worldwide UK CEO Andrew Wilkinson
Andrew Wilkinson
Pros
  • "Some really great people to work with(in 10 reviews)

• "Collaborative working environment(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "No voluntary pay reviews are in place(in 6 reviews)

• "They made mass redundancies out of nowhere during the pandemic, when days before we were told how well the company was doing(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Nice team culture

Oct 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

I was in the London office which is in a great location. Everybody was nice and the office has a friendly aura. We had great Friday drinks and worked on good exciting projects.

Cons

Despite good old Friday drinks, there weren't enough events that were paid for and organized by the company. The benefits were ok but not much.

2. 5.0

Great envrionment

Sep 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

good culture happy place to work good progression

Cons

sometimes monotonous can be repetitive

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Excellent Employer

Aug 10, 2021 - Delivery Director in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Autonomy, line manager respect, opportunities, challenging

Cons

A steep learning curve required

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Great fun place to work!

May 30, 2021 - Executive Recruiter in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

I had a lot of independence to source potential new hires. I also got to spend time meeting with the Director of HR. My subordinates always treated me with utmost respect. That made my daily activities go smoothly and productive!

Cons

They had great deals with the Onsite Cafe! Causing me to put on a few unwelcome pounds! And because everyone in my department were real go-getters there was a lot of competition for upcoming jobs in Management at the company.

HR Team

Thank you for leaving a review on Glassdoor. This page is for TMP in the UK - TMP in the US is not the same organisation as us and is run by different management.

5. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great company

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great clients and projects

Cons

could be more career progression

HR Team

Thanks for your review and the feedback, we appreciate it! We're really pleased that over a third of our vacancies so far this year have been filled internally but are also aware that there is always room for improvement in this area. If you would like to discuss your feedback further please speak to a member of the HR team, thank you!

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Friends keep you working there

May 8, 2021 - Corporate Strategy Associate in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Your co workers make your time worth it. Pay is great and bonuses

Cons

Advancement is quick for people who are close with leadership Not a lot of training opportunities

7. 4.0
      Former Employee

Good experience on the whole

Apr 16, 2021 - Resourcing Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lovely people, very creativity approach, and ability to make an individual contribution

Cons

At times seems under resourced as a whole organisation - long hours culture developing

HR Team

Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback, we really appreciate it. If you would like to discuss your feedback further, please feel free to reach out to a member of our HR team.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Mixed experience

Apr 28, 2021 - Project Coordinator in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting work and variety of clients

Cons

Often worked long hours to deliver client work

HR Team

Thank you for your feedback and for taking time to post a review - we'd be interested to learn more about your experience so please reach out to the HR team if you would like to discuss further.

9. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Culture Improving

Jan 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strange as it may sound, the pandemic has worked wonders for the culture. Feel far more connected to the business due to improved SLT comms each week. Coupled with this, the PeopleScout culture is now starting to impact on the UK in a good way - far more focus on employee's training and development and wellbeing which was always lacking.

Cons

Internal processes still hinder work outputs. We seem very good at over complicating projects through rigid processes. UK SLT middle aged white men.

1 person found this review helpful

HR Officer

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback. We are really pleased to hear of the positive impact you are feeling through some of the changes the company has made. As you may be aware a big focus for us as a business this year is personal and career development, so it’s great that you see this. We pride ourselves in being a diverse and inclusive business, but we do recognise that there is always more we can do to support and promote equality, diversity and inclusion. As part of our commitment, we aim to have a more diverse leadership of the business and have a series of activities ongoing to recognise difference and support, and to encourage people to develop and fulfil their potential. With regards to processes, we encourage all employees to share feedback with relevant managers as we are always looking for ways to improve how we do things. Alternatively, we’d love to hear any ideas you may have via the new company ‘Spark’ initiative which allows employees to submit business ideas and improvements, with rewards for the best ones!

10. 1.0
      Former Employee

No loyalty, false promises and never deliver

Feb 16, 2021 - Currently Unemployed in London, England, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

A sociable and relaxed environment

Cons

- The same company that won 'Agency of the year' in 2020 also got rid of 30+ employees at the start of the pandemic when they could have been furloughed - Don't expect a pay review or a pay rise - if you fit in the clique you will be welcomed - Lack of direction and plenty of false hope - Hierarchical structure with a snobbish attitude - Poor/ run-down facilities

1 person found this review helpful

HR Team

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback and we’re sorry to hear your opinions of working with us. Last year was a challenging year for many businesses and we made some tough decisions to protect the future of the wider company. However we received some very positive feedback in our employee survey last October and this was reflected in our overall scores which improved across the board. We value all feedback so we would be happy to learn more about yours – so please feel free to contact the HR team at any time. All the best for the future.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 132 Reviews