Glassdoor is excited to launch another new domain: Italy (glassdoor.it)! We are excited to announce this domain after the launch of our Spain domain last week (glassdoor.es). Given our commitment to international growth, we are excited to share these new domains to deliver more value and candidates to you.
Our monthly traffic worldwide exceeds 67 million unique visitors (1), with over 40% coming from outside the U.S.(2), and we now have 20 international sites. In Italy, Glassdoor currently has over 68,000 jobs, 50,000 reviews and insights and a growing talent pool for top global employers like Accenture, Deloitte, Reply and IBM.
“We believe that by pairing together useful insights into a company’s work environment, pay practises and other important facets of employment with the latest jobs, we can make the job search and recruiting process better,” said John Lamphiere, Vice President and Managing Director of Glassdoor EMEA. “When job seekers are more informed about a job and company, we know it leads to a better match with the employer.”
As a part of our Italian domain launch, Glassdoor commissioned a survey conducted online by The Harris Poll among more than 750 adult employees and job seekers in Italy. Glassdoor’s survey revealed:
- 85% of Italian job seekers and employees say job realities tend to differ from expectations set during the interview process
- 84% of Italian employees report they wish they had a better understanding of what fair pay is for their position and skill set both at their company and in their local job market
- 51% of job seekers and employees in Italy are currently looking or plan to look for a new job in the next year
For employers hiring in Italy, the landscape of job seekers present a big recruiting opportunity.
The #1 reason people come to Glassdoor is to look for jobs. Therefore, having a localised and attractive presence on Glassdoor is vital. Job advertising increases the visibility of your jobs allowing you to find your ideal candidates. Leveraging Glassdoor’s brand advertising allows you to promote your unique brand and target your ideal candidates. Finally, the enhanced profile showcases why you’re a great employer and eliminates competitor ads.
If you have a Global Localised Enhanced Profile Package or Rest of World Localised Enhanced Profile (LEP), here is a snapshot of what you can begin localising:
- Logo and Photos
- Company Story
- Targeted Companies
- Featured Review
- Featured Interview Review
- Company Updates
- Featured Video and Awards
- Social Profiles and Blogs
- Local CEO Ratings
- Local Company Ratings
- Local Jobs Prioritised
No other job site offers Glassdoor’s breadth and depth into jobs and companies globally. We’re excited to focus more on Italy with our new localised site and apps.
1. Google Analytics, Unique users represents peak monthly unique users in CQ1’19
2. Google Analytics, CQ2’19 Average