Emarsys is seeking a driven, motivated, and unconventional Business Development Manager to bring in New Business for the South East Asia Market. You will be passionate, someone who wants to change the marketing landscape through technology, and love and consultative selling to Marketing Professionals. You enjoy working in competitive environments who will consistently overachieve and surpass expectations. You will possess a can-do attitude and embrace new challenges.
YOUR AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a sustained pipeline in SEA by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, professional relationships to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations
- Effectively and independently deliver Emarsys value proposition, including technical value proposition, demonstrating an in depth understanding of Emarsys product platforms, email technologies, Internet technologies, etc
- Negotiate contracts with clients, working closely with the sales management and the Finance and Contracts department
- Personal responsibility and careful processing of RFP´s (Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to client RFP’s.)
- Use Emarsys products to demonstrate our product capabilities to potential clients in person or via web access
- Appropriately engage management and staff in the sales cycle and provide on-going feedback to other areas of the organization
- Follow the established sales process
- Consistently and regularly use salesforce.com to provide timely and accurate forecasting and reporting of activity
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience selling software products and solutions to C and VP level marketing and sales professionals preferred.
- Demonstrated sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned individual quota in a software or SaaS company, including a proven track record of new business sales.
- Strong cold calling skills; you should be comfortable calling directly into an organisation and seeking out decision-makers for our products and services.
- Relevant sales experience in the last two years in email (preferred), marketing automation, business, CRM or related software.
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs.
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change, think strategically, and make complex decisions.
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people.
- Strong technology skills. You should be able to do complete product demonstrations and credibly discuss technical topics such as data integration, XML APIs, etc.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills in English and another Asian Language would be an advantage.
DIRECT FROM OUR STAFF
- SEA coverage including Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, and other emerging markets.
- Growing office with young, talented, and like-minded individuals.
- Great employee health, medical, and dental benefits including fitness subsidy and weekly Friday Breakfasts.
- Young and dynamic work environment with open office plan.
- Do you like Mah-jong? We got a table here!
- Fun and collaborative team members who are willing to lend a helping hand.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
- “The office is in a fantastic location: waterfront view, close to two MRT stations and surrounded by restaurants and bars.”
- “Everyone in the office is always willing to help out and work as together to make sure goals are met and that people get the support they need.”
- “The team spirit is easy to see, with regular office events and weekly Friday breakfasts."