Job Title: Technical Officer (O&G/Power/Refinery/ AWS + VB)
Job Hours: 8am to 5.30pm
Job Location: Sembawang
- Largest and Leading Gas Company in Singapore
- Great Staff Benefits | AWS + Up to 4 Months of Bonus
- Yearly Salary Increment & Performance Bonus
- To carry out regular inspections, annual overhaul, servicing, maintenance of equipment and plant ancillaries.
- To allocate manpower and to supervise the staff in carrying out maintenance, troubleshooting and repair works under his charge.
- To assist in monitoring and replenishment of spares in the store and purchase of essential spares for maintenance works,
- To ensure and maintain proper filling and documentation of administrative, maintenance and service works.
- To ensure safety in maintenance and service works carried out by staff and contractors.
- Responsible for proper and efficient operation of gas making plants and its ancillaries.
- Attend to matters relating to production, quality control, storage and distribution of Town Gas from the Gas Works; and
- Attend to faults and breakdowns on gas making plants and their ancillaries.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in maintenance of equipment (e.g. Valve, Pump, Actuator)
- Experience in the oil and gas/power/refinery industry would be preferable
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by clicking the “Apply Now” button or alternatively you can email your resume to Darren.wong(at)cosmosrecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Darren Wong Shin Loong
Cosmos Recruit Pte Ltd
EA License Number: 22C1269
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1985061
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 - $3,800.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Yearly bonus
Work Location: In person