Interview Question

Tell me about yourself

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

3 Answers

I am Pathologist technicians perform laboratory tests on body tissues, cells and fluids to help pathologists arrive at diagnoses. Keep reading to learn about the education, skills, salary and employment outlook for this career and to see if it's the right one for me, According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), jobs for chemical technicians will grow by 2% from 2014 to 2024, while jobs for biological technicians are expected to grow by 5% during this period. Additionally, the agency predicts 27% job growth for forensic science technicians and 18% growth for medical and clinical laboratory technicians between 2014 and 2024. In 2015, the median annual wage was $44,660 for chemical technicians, $41,650 for biological technicians, $56,320 for forensic science technicians and $38,970 for medical and clinical laboratory technicians.

SHAMIM AKHTER ANSARI on

With associate or bachelor's degrees in public health, environmental science or environmental health, these technicians complete field and lab testing to track changes in the environment and explore the causes of pollution, under the guidance of environmental specialists and scientists. The BLS predicts faster-than-average job growth of 9% from 2014 to 2024. In 2015, the BLS noted a median wage of $43,030 per year for this profession.

I am working in Pathology Department Since August, 1997

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.