3E Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at 3E Accounting

2.5

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Singapore).

Interview

The managing partner will conduct telling you what are their expectations e.g. handle large volume of companies with some temporary help from other departments. You are still overall in charge which include answer queries, take on advisory and tax planning work. You may or may not have any assistants from tax department.

Interview Questions

• What was your scope of work in your previous employers? Are you prepare to handle high volume of work?   Answer Question

Corporate Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Singapore) in July 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was sincere and decisive. Didnt send a HR; sent important person to meet me, which was a nice culture in my opinion. They get back really fast after application. Only one round of interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role of a corporate secretary?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novena, Central

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Novena, Central) in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring manager was very clear on the job role and expectations. He explained the company’s digital roadmap so that I will be clear on the tasks that I will be embarking on.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you would implement a certain software solution based on specified requirements   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Singapore) in October 2019.

Interview

Interviewed by CEO. Most questions are regarding the experience from both front-end, back-end. After the interview, I was introduced the current project the company working at. The whole process is fast and I get the offer on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience developing a full-stack web application alone?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Been notified earlier for the interview, this helping much for time arrangement. All went well and they get back to me less than a week which is so much faster then expected.

Interview Questions

• What did you contribute your last (or current) job? Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Singapore) in June 2019.

Interview

A fast and smooth interviewing process. The interviewer is very straight to the point where the job descriptions are well informed. Interviewer is friendly and decisive where the job application is confirmed on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Who take care of your kids when you are working?   1 Answer

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Singapore) in June 2019.

Interview

Turnover time around 1 week and got back within 2-3 days for any queries. Only one round of interview. The interviewer was Professional and friendly. The office environment was great as well. Quick response from them regardless of phone call or email.

Interview Questions

• Past work experiences, how do you handle stress and difficult situations.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Choa Chu Kang, West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Choa Chu Kang, West) in July 2019.

Interview

Once I applied, they got back to me within the day and arranged for an interview in the next few days (because of the weekend).
    Need to do a 30mins test before the interview starts. It was fast and interviewer was friendly. Their response after the interview was very fast as well (within the day itself)

Interview Questions

• How do you manage your stress?   1 Answer

Administrative Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online & verbal interview session conducted by HRD over the phone then follow by face to face interview at KL office conducted by HOD. Application form filled & all docs prepared before interview as per email given by HRD. There will be a small test given then only follow by the interview session. Very systematic arrangement & clear information given.

Interview Questions

• The working experience and expectation for the new position   Answer Question

Digital Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 3E Accounting (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Firstly, submit an application form to HR (which already filled in before attending the interview) and had a small test (general questions). After the test, interview with tax director and tax director asked a few questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous job and why you quit your previous job?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.