ADS Securities Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADS Securities

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADS Securities (London, England, England) in Nov 2016

Interview

I read the other bad reviews on here but decided to give the firm a chance. I had a phone interview for a role in the (small) London operation. The interviewer had an unfortunate attitude and a poor interviewing technique. To be more specific, never, in many years of professional software development, have I felt an interviewer was this obnoxious. I have interviewed candidates in the past and there is just no excuse for this sort of behaviour. I was left with a very poor impression of the company. I now regret not taking the other remarks on Glassdoor more seriously. Any company that gives such a bad impression of itself on a phone interview simply isn't worth working for. If a company can't be bothered to at least put a good face on itself in the interview process, God alone knows what they must be like to actually work for. I would recommend that you stay far, far away.

3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADS Securities (Hong Kong) in Apr 2016

Interview

- Three Interview, one in person, two VC - Interviewer keep asking the definition and terms - Interviewer lack of time to interview usually they are in a rush - Well prepare on your textbook lecture might satisfy the interviewer

Interview Questions
  • What's the definition of Microsoft Exchange
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADS Securities (Singapore) in Jan 2015

Interview

No Brainer, the interviewer ask general questions. the interviewer seems to be working as a clerk in the Public Library. Little did I know that she is the General Manager. Anyone who has good looks, well spoken English will pass the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths, weaknesses, what are you doing on your current job
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADS Securities (Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi) in Apr 2014

Interview

The interview process was very professional. The first was with the manager on the phone followed by and sit down interview with the HR and manager. The questions were the average questions that any interview would have. I would not worry too much but be confident and to the point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed