Accelya Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 57 of over 57 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accelya Group

Accelya Group

Application

I interviewed at Accelya Group

Interview

Did not ask many questions . Just the previous experience. May be due to high attrition the interview was very easy. HR offered WFH for 4 months but latter management declined

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Are you fine with Operation Role
    Answer Question

Accelya Group

Application

I interviewed at Accelya Group

Interview

A free inside look at Accelya Group salary trends based on 20 salaries wages for 14 jobs at Accelya Group. Salaries posted anonymously by Accelya Group employees. Sign In. Explore. Jobs. Companies. ... Solutions Architect position at Databricks UK, last round of discussions are going on .

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Accelya Group

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accelya Group

Interview

Interviewer person was highly skilled, but company working on very old Technologies, in the era of automation they are still sticked to old school Technologies. As a DevOps engineer you will be expected more to be an Linux admin and Jenkins admin.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Accelya Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Accelya Group in Oct 2021

Interview

Process was really good. First aptitude then two technical and then managerial round. Interviewer and HR are good communicators. Also they offer competitive salary. So overall interview experience is good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Accelya Group (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

1st round was Coding and aptitude. You have to wait for 2 to 3 day for the result then directly head toward technical round . If you cleared technical round then HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Collection Framework OOP's example of each priciples Living coding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Thāne) in Aug 2021

Interview

After the LinkedIn interview, the interview with the company was remote. Very little interest in me, but stated a lot about the company and only surface questions. The interviewer's mind was made up that I was not the right person for the job.

Interview Questions
  • What is your experience in cross geographical teams?

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accelya Group (London, England)

Interview

There are two technical rounds and then HR. Interview process was quick and interview questions was also on basics only. I'll suggest better choice for freshers to join they will have learn many things

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about core java , collection, database
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

The whole interview process was very slow. There were two technical rounds in the span of 3 weeks. Interview questions were good and tested in depth knowledge. I was told i was selected after the 2nd round and HR asked me for a day's time. After this, I was ghosted by the HR. Did not pick the call or replied to my mails. Worst interview ever.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a pseudocolumn in database.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Pune)

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first round is to about 1-1 discussion on the current job role and product knowledge. Second round is to about prepare the business document based on the given assignment. third round is about explain the created business document.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accelya Group (London, England)

Interview

1.general aptitude and technical java mcq test- the aptitude test was simple, but the java mcq test was a bit difficult 2. Hr interview - basic personal questions 3.technical interview-simple coding questions on array, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 57 Interviews