Accelya Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 52 of over 52 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Accelya Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thāne

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Thāne) in Sep 2021

Interview

1st round was Coding and aptitude. You have to wait for 2 to 3 day for the result then directly head toward technical round . If you cleared technical round then HR round.

Interview Questions
  • Collection Framework OOP's example of each priciples Living coding
    Answer Question

Accelya Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accelya Group

Interview

There are two technical rounds and then HR. Interview process was quick and interview questions was also on basics only. I'll suggest better choice for freshers to join they will have learn many things

Interview Questions
  • They asked questions about core java , collection, database

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Mumbai) in Nov 2020

Interview

The whole interview process was very slow. There were two technical rounds in the span of 3 weeks. Interview questions were good and tested in depth knowledge. I was told i was selected after the 2nd round and HR asked me for a day's time. After this, I was ghosted by the HR. Did not pick the call or replied to my mails. Worst interview ever.

Interview Questions
  • Example of a pseudocolumn in database.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Pune)

Interview

Three rounds of interview, first round is to about 1-1 discussion on the current job role and product knowledge. Second round is to about prepare the business document based on the given assignment. third round is about explain the created business document.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accelya Group (London, England)

Interview

1.general aptitude and technical java mcq test- the aptitude test was simple, but the java mcq test was a bit difficult 2. Hr interview - basic personal questions 3.technical interview-simple coding questions on array, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Mumbai) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was through college placement, started with pre placement talk, technical + general aptitude for 1 1/2 HR then followed by two technical rounds and HR Quants, Jàva, SQL , html questions in apti

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Pune) in Feb 2020

Interview

Online exam on C and C# (easy) Techincal interview based on the scores if score is more in C as campare to C# than interview will be taken on C only or if score is more in C# interview will be taken on C# (easy) HR round (easy) Whole process take 1 day

Interview Questions
  • Pointer Difference between == & = Oops concepts Puzzles Linked list Sql-primary vs foreign key, stored procedure ,index, sql commonds

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Mumbai) in Feb 2020

Interview

1.Technical MCQ on SQL for 45mit test contains SQL basic questions some java core questions 2. HR round any(They will give any one topic to speak) 3. Technical Round(mostly ask core basic question for freshers).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accelya Group (Mumbai) in Jan 2020

Interview

it was nice i went through college placement and there was one apti test then technical quiz and then interview process the overall process was for 4 to 5 hrs

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accelya Group (New York, NY)

Interview

There were three rounds of interview 1st was technical second was technical + managerial and then Hr. I gone through all the round and hr asked me to submit the documents with in 2 days. After submitting the documents I asked for the offer letter, but I didn't get any response from the HR. First thing they never picked my call if by chance they picked they always used to say we will release the offer letter by today but I didn't get any offer letter from them. After following up with them around 1 month they said the position is on hold and we will let you know once the position will open. After that I didn't get any call from them. So from now I will never consider this company to join.

Interview Questions
  • Core java, Spring, hibernate and manager round he will give you the situation about deadline's.
3 people found this interview helpful