Advanced Digital Science Center Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Digital Science Center

Advanced Digital Science Center

Application

I interviewed at Advanced Digital Science Center

Interview

Send resume to staff in the company, followed by 3 rounds of skype interview. First interviewed by a co-PI, then the grow and then the PI. After 3 month, I got the offer

Advanced Digital Science Center

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Digital Science Center

Interview

The company is looking for talented students who has the potential to do high-quality research under the supervision of researchers. The company prefer the student's background related to its own project plan. The students should be actively motivated to do research in the related area. The company usually interview its short-list candidates by phone or on-site.

Interview Questions
  • What is your career plan for the future?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Advanced Digital Science Center (Singapore) in May 2013

Interview

One interview since I applied through university for industrial attachment. The interview was simple where they asked me to describe myself, my interests, and my motivations to apply.

Interview Questions
  • There was no difficult question. I think since I applied through school , the interview process was very simple.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Advanced Digital Science Center (Singapore) in Apr 2013

Interview

Submitted resume. Waited for a few weeks before receiving notification to go down for an interview. Had a chat with the principal investigator of the project to get to know the scope of the work.

Interview Questions
  • Basically what are my research interests, and my skill sets. No technical interview.
RSS Feed</>Embed