Agency for Integrated Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Agency for Integrated Care Interview Questions

Interviews at Agency for Integrated Care

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in June 2020.

Interview

The Interviewer was snobbish and rude. At the start of the interview she assumed I was not of a certain race, of which I informed her that she was mistaken. Though language ability may be an advantage for certain roles, she came off arrogant and condescending in her assumptions.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in February 2020.

Interview

There were two interviews for me; first was a phone interview with the hiring manager and HR, and the second was a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager, HR and the director of the department.

For the face-to-face interview, a written test was given before the actual interview. The test is to ascertain language proficiency. The result of the written test is not released to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in January 2020.

Interview

From questions raised it's evident that both HR and hiring Manager did not read your resume. They assumed you lack experience in this and that when it's clearly written that the scopes are relevant and of similar capacity to the role (otherwise why shortlisted me?)

Manager revealed to me that a few executives had tendered, some even twice although they were on very good terms with her (not very encouraging). She added she is relatively new to Healthcare therefore needs my support (hmm?)

Manager gave false hope of a very potential offer after negotiating renumeration package and giving high praises (felt cheated) and small talks concerning upcoming synergies.

Promised to return a call in within one week but dragged to three weeks with only a pathetic generic rejection email.

Claimed both my public and private healthcare experiences are more valuable yet the email stated they prefer candidates with higher "qualifications".

Pls state in your ad you are looking for "only high GPA local University graduates"--That will make all our lives easier.

Account Executive Interview

Application

Interview

Done by the hiring manager plus an HR staff. Mostly questions about my CV. HR staff did not ask any question. only record down my answers. only 1 interview in total.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you have to face a difficult clients. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore).

Interview

Pleasant HR and managers. I was able to answer most of the questions. But takes long processing time as they are reviewing other candidates so have to wait. But glad they get back so have to go for second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore).

Interview

Interview and hiring process was prompt. Interviewer was the SM at that time and was setting up a new team. Interview was brief and generic questions were asked such. There was also a written test to evaluate competency.

Executive, Service Caregiver Delivery Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore).

Interview

Got contacted by HR shortly after applying for the job posted. She was very nice and polite and I got to meet her in person as she was the contact person on the interview day. Did a 30 mins assessment that was related to the job scope.

Shortly after, I met with three other interviewers from HR, SCD, and I believe the last one was a general manager.

When they walked in, the staff from SCD did not even look at me or acknowledge my presence. She just sat down and started opening her laptop and replying to texts on her phone. She did not even speak and the other two had to introduce her to me. Right.

I've met with weird/nasty/rude clowns in interviews before but this experience just takes the cake.

The interviewer from HR did most of the talking. She did not even review my resume beforehand and was just reading it off from her laptop in front of me. She was very unprepared. Basically she just kept on rambling about on how this is a processing job on a daily basis and that I should not be expecting any progression from it. It feels like they just want to hire a robot with no ambition to process their paper work and flat out tell you that you can forget about advancing your career here. She also questioned me about my previous work experience and kept throwing curve balls and assumed that I would "get bored" doing the work daily. She told me that she is expecting someone for this job to stay at it for years and not move elsewhere. If you are someone who does not want to advance in your career, then this job is for you.

When they asked me if I knew what job I was applying for, of course I did my research before going, they kept quiet for a while and then proceeded on to tell me that the job is just as it is and I shouldn't expect to learn more and my progression is limited there.

The Laptop Lady finally looked up from her phone and laptop and told me in her own words that I am not what they are looking for. I appreciate her honesty but not her level of professionalism.

The last lady was actually quite nice. She maintained eye contact with me throughout and kept nodding and acknowledging at what I was saying and I appreciate her attentiveness. She also seemed like she read my resume beforehand, unlike the HR staff.

To summarise, all I heard was cons of the job. No pros. It seemed more like they were trying to discourage me than to excite me. I saw that this role has been floating on their site for months. I guess it is either a dummy role (since they don't seem too keen in their attitudes), or it is BECAUSE of their attitudes that it has been empty for so long. You decide.

Interview Questions

• How is this job different from your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Why do you want this job? It is processing daily, you don't get to do other things like client relations. So why?   Answer Question
    • Won't you get bored with this job?   Answer Question

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in June 2019.

Interview

Submitted application online and got a call within 1 week from HR to confirm if I am still open for the position. Took another week for HR to call back and confirm a date for the interview. There were a panel of 4 interviewers (1 HR, 2 Hiring Managers, 1 Communication). Interview questions are pretty straight forward but with more focus on capability and experience questioned by the hiring managers. Overall, a very formal interview and good to be prepared with multiple examples to support your capability.

Senior Executive/Executive REID Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

3 interviewers
    Given an written assessment to do in 30 minutes time before the interview.
    Question is: Describe care integration and why it is important in Singapore.

Touched on questions about my grades and asked about the challenges I faced in school.

Asked me describe situations where I faced difficult stakeholders in school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Agency for Integrated Care (Singapore) in May 2019.

Interview

30 mins Assessment (essay question which was related to the position I applied for) + 3 interviewers (HR and 2 senior staff from the department). Was called back soon after for a 2nd round of assessment and was told that they would get back to me

Interview Questions

• Difficulties faced in the past and questions to assess your problem solving skills   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.