Australia Post Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Australia Post Interview Questions

Interviews at Australia Post

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in May 2020.

Interview

Applied on their website and then went through online behaviour assessments, you had to record your video and answer couple of questions, there was also an online assessment containing 30 questions to be completed in 7 mins..which was a little hard.. They were verbal, abstract and numeric questions..

Graduate Role Interview

Interview

Very easy going. Interviewed by 2 people both people quite senior in the company. They will introduce themselves and their role in the business and then they will start interviewing you

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project you did that made a real world impact
      Tell me about yourself
      Have you applied for other companies   Answer Question

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Australia Post (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2020.

Interview

Got an email a couple of days ago that says:
    Thank you for your application!
    We are pleased to advise you have successfully progressed to our next stage. We would like to invite you to participate in a 5-10 minute phone interview on Monday with one of our Talent Acquisition Consultants. Please respond and advise what time best suits you between 12:30pm - 4:00pm

I replied "I'm available anytime". Monday comes around, I prepare, it's 12:30pm and I ready myself. I began wishing I'd mentioned an exact time so I wasn't anticipating it at any moment. Then 4pm goes by. Nothing. No call, no text, no email informing me on anything. So basically I wasted my whole day waiting on them for nothing. Perhaps I should have expressed my thankfulness in the email and like I mentioned - set an exact time, still, I don't see why this would make them not at LEAST email me something so they didn't waste my time. If the interview experiences I was reading up on this site weren't bad enough! Don't bother applying. They really don't give a damn.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in October 2019.

Interview

Online assessment (video, audio, written, typing test)
    Phone interview
    Engagement Centre (info session about the role and how training will go. You will go on batches of 3, then 3 team managers will ask you a different question that you should answer in 3mins. After that, 2 mock calls seeking to determine how you handle angry customers)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in September 2019.

Interview

Long interview process:
    1. Video interview.
    2. Two online assessments. (Cognitive ability and personal assessment)
    3. Phone Interview.
    4. Group Engagement.
    The interview process was long and boring . The group engagement had role play and speed interview asking questions about past experiences.

Grad Interview

Interview

There was a three stage interview process focused around behavioural interview questions. It was centred around dealing with difficult employees and stakeholder management and other general questions. It was 1 hour long for the first interview

Tech Academy Interview

Interview

Allocated to a room with several others and then was tasked to conduct a group activity. Following was a technical activity, an individual case study & speed dating interview. A unique but fun experience.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

Very long process.
    Applied and did a video interview, a month later was asked to complete further information.
    Almost a month after that I was requested to attend an interview at head office where we learned about our roles, interviewed one on one and did a role play for the call centre position.
    Try to answer in STAR format to almost all questions.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in March 2019.

Interview

1. HR round on phone - just about experience and salary expectations
    2. Phone interview with a lead - quick call to see if I have experience in tech stack they are looking for
    3. Tech round - competency based questions. Very friendly and made me comfortable.

Did not get offer as they wanted more of api development experience which I did nt

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Australia Post (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2019.

Interview

The process consisted of an online set of tests, then a scheduled online phone interview (using the STAR format of Situation or Task, Action and Result). After that you are invited to a final induction and phone role play test. The induction tells you all about the job and they stress that it is basically a complaints handling job and call numbers are around 80+ per day - they stress that there is opportunities to grow and move around and also cover some of the benefits at this time. Then you are called for a final interview of a similar set of questions to the phone interview, then you do 3 role play calls where you need to deal with varying issues (yes you are given a small folder with handling of calls.

Interview Questions

• What was one time when your resilience was tested in the work place?   Answer Question
    • When did you go beyond your job limitations to ensure your customer was happy?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.