Biofourmis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biofourmis

Biofourmis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biofourmis

Interview

I spoke with HR. She was nice. What upsets me is they list a full time position everywhere to lure people in and then during the interview tell you they only have part-time and per diem positions open. On top of that, they only pay $500, which is very low for a per diem rate.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked about general experience
    Answer Question

Biofourmis

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Biofourmis in Apr 2022

Interview

I had a good initial email and phone interview. The interviewer sounded positive and said he would be in touch for next steps. Never heard another word, including a rejection email. Nothing.

Interview Questions
  • Few if any questions. I asked more questions than the interviewer

Biofourmis

Application

I interviewed at Biofourmis

Interview

Straightforward interview process. HR screening, then technical interview going over relevant skills and experiences with hiring manager. It seemed like the role for QA Manager was to come in and fix cultural issues within the company. After all interviews were completed, the company proceeded to ghost and not respond to a follow-up email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Biofourmis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biofourmis in Mar 2022

Interview

During the initial conversation, you should expect the recruiter to cover typical resume and behavioral questions. For example, they'll likely ask you about your past experiences and how you've handled specific situations (i.e. “tell me about a time you…”) and then moves to tech and director rounds

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biofourmis (New York, NY) in Feb 2022

Interview

Interviewed with HR only, all went well until we discussed salary (and I aimed low, taking into consideration their start-up status). Then the process was abruptly terminated with an automatic email. After checking out the salaries posted I am no longer surprised.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

Interview

1. Applied on CutShort 2. Within a day, got a test link of Hackerearth 3. After a week, got a call for scheduling the technical interview. 4. The interview process' duration was 1.5 hrs. I got all types of questions - mainly from Node.js, SQL database design and SQL query, 1 problem solving question, and other questions related to Web Development like Authentication, APIs, Security Threats, AWS, Nginx etc. Questions can be asked from anywhere in your domain. 5. Got contacted by the VP after 1 week. It was a casual call not an interview. He just talked to me about my work preferences. Thankfully it was a match. 6. Next day, got contacted by the HR. He didn't negotiate much and offered me the salary according to my expectations. 7. Next Monday I got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Node.js - Event Loop, APIs, Promises, Observables, async await etc. 2. Database Design and SQL Querying 3. Find most common prefix in a list of strings 4. AWS, Nginx
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Biofourmis (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I applied online after which I was sent an hackerearth test to finish. I completed it before the deadline. There was no response from them. After 1 month, they reached out to me for scheduling the interview. During the interview they asked questions related to tools and technologies used in my current project. After the interview, there was no feedback provided by the HR. I even contacted the HR to feedback, but there was no response. Overall waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • They first asked about my project and then it led of series of questions on Docker, Cloud, CI/CD, monitoring, Coding.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biofourmis (New York, NY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Hr round was simple, generic questions. 2nd round with manager level, more technical. Last round with director, was formality only to ensure that what they are looking for. All via online calls

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process was professional and comfortable. Information was detailed and easy to understand. There were 3 rounds of interviews. All 3 interviews were done in a week. All the interviewers were very friendly and patience with my questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Bangalore) in Jul 2021

Interview

I applied for the position on cutshort portal. 1. I got response from HR to take the online coding test in which I’m supposed to get minimum 70%. I got 95% in that test and processed for next round of interview. 2. This round is to assess techincal ability and leadership skills. It was scheduled for an hour but 2 interviewers took it for more than 2 hours. Never asked about my availability during the discussion. I cleared this round with very good positive feedback. 3. Next round is with engineering head and it lasts for less than half hour. Interview is focused career goals and projects I worked on. I got very good positive feedback in this round as well. 4. Next round is with HR, this round is all about cultural fitment and some behavioral questions, at the end of interview hr asked me about my current compensation and expected, I asked for 25% raise on my current CTC. She said you are asking too much and I’ll get back to you after discussion with the higher management . I haven’t received any response from HR for next 5 days, I called her on 6th day, she said we are in process of making an offer, I’ll get back to you in a day or two. It’s been 3 months she never called and never sent a rejection email as well. This is totally unprofessional HR practice.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Online coding test 2. Tech interview 2 3. Engineering head interview 4. HR
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews