Biofourmis Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Biofourmis

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Interview process was professional and comfortable. Information was detailed and easy to understand. There were 3 rounds of interviews. All 3 interviews were done in a week. All the interviewers were very friendly and patience with my questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle a conflict.
    1 Answer

Biofourmis

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Biofourmis in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a long Interview process. There are 1 online coding test followed by group technical round and group Python interview by developer. If we clear this, then there would be one managerial and HR round. It was a well defined process. But, HR should be proactive to provide the feedback. It took a long time to schedule my technical interview after the online test(1 month).

Interview Questions
  • Online Test - MCQ's and 2 Programs should be solved within given time(1hr). It should be cleared with a good score. Technical Round 1 - Group Interview with 3 panelists. One would check the functional testing skills, another person would check the Automation and selenium skillset, one more person would check the logical and tricky questions in Python and PyTest. Few programs were also asked to write on the scenario basis. Technical Round 2 - Group Interview with 2 panelists (Python Developers). They would ask on the Python concepts first and then they would analyze the programming skills by asking some programs and logics for that. They are expecting Time Complexity and Data Structures as well.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore)

Interview

1st round: - Write a summary of a research paper - Coding task (Python) 2nd round: - interview (45min) about the tasks and your background After spending hours/days for these tasks (+ the preparation), I was ghosted by the company and they didn't even care to answer to my mails. This tells me a lot about the company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

Scheduled the interview promptly after the recruiter got in touch with me. Interview lasted for less than 30 minutes. Mostly asking about coding skills which I had already indicated before that I am not be interested in such roles. Bit of a waste of time for both parties

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self and past projects
  • Can you code in python

Biofourmis

Application

I interviewed at Biofourmis

Interview

Applied online. HR contacted with schedule. Was interviewed by the Product Owner. Interviewer clearly explained what they are looking for and what do they do. Interviewer gave over view of how their work involves.

Interview Questions
  • Work experience and bases on the roles and responsibilities that you played.

Biofourmis

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Biofourmis

Interview

The standard process of coding challenge, interview, HR. I personally didn't like the company because they were very sloppy and the interviewer did not have enough knowledge on the topic.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was contacted by agent, the interview started with test which has time limit of 48 hours, after pass you will be invited to vedio interview with 3, followed by HR interview

Interview Questions
  • 48- hour test including study design and a journal review
  • 2nd round vedio interview
  • HR interview

Biofourmis

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Biofourmis in Aug 2020

Interview

I got an email through a job posting site with a hackerrank test in which you have to solve 8 mcqs and 2 problems in 35 minutes. The questions are fairly straightforward and shouldn't take much time and effort. Then there is a f2f round(online ofcourse) with 2 senior developers which is on point as they ask relevant questions with the domain and try to gauge both knowledge and way of thinking. Shouldn't be a problem if you know the basics. Lastly, there is a VP round where he explains what he expects of you and what's your expectations. He really has a great personality with a lot of experience and the conversation is more like a culture fit rather than a technical round. There is also a HR round which is brief and is mostly about what are the next steps. The point to be noted is that the respective HR doesn't take rejections by the candidates very well and in case you want to join there and think about asking any former employee about the review , please think twice because the respective HR thinks it's background verification and is not professional in her opinion. Also in my whole career where I might have parted ways, rejected, got rejected from more than 30 companies, never have I ever heard someone say that it's better that our paths never cross in the future on an official mail. I have always been taught that never let your personal feelings get in way of the professional path in recruitment but guess the rules are different for others. Anyway, I feel lucky to avoid a company like that because I feel culture is as important as work, and if the person who is actually responsible to create culture has an attitude like this it's not a very great selling point but this experience shouldn't cloud the fact that the tech team is still one of the finest in both technologies as well as behavior and one will surely prosper with the right attitude.

Interview Questions
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Bangalore) in Jul 2020

Interview

Hackerrank test, Technical Interviewm 2-3 days of time, second one was zoom online call HackerRank Test quastions were easy one. 45 min 1) 8 mcq 2) 2 small coding a) reverse words in sentence b) capitalise letter after underscore Technical Interview with zoom call: a) One program was given to code b) diff bw http n https c) can we host multiple websites in one server d) why jwt

Interview Questions
  • HackerRank Test quastions were easy one. 45 min 1) 8 mcq 2) 2 small coding a) reverse words in sentence b) capitalise letter after underscore Technical Interview with zoom call: a) One program was given to code b) diff bw http n https c) can we host multiple websites in one server d) why jwt
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Biofourmis (Singapore) in Oct 2019

Interview

Phone interview with technical staff to understand the background and working experience, followed by a coding interview (72 hours for 2 problems/ tasks). I had bad experience on this interview. The job submitted in mid of Oct 2020, till Jan 27th 2021 (3 months) the coding review still not yet completed by the hirer. According to the headhunter, they sent out massive invitations on coding tasks to many people and still sending... In my opinion, they may not really sincere in hiring ... No update even chase up multiple times. Not recommended to take the coding task. If your time is expensive, reserve it to other companies...

Interview Questions
  • Working experience on machine learning, either time-series/cross-sectional analyses..
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews