CICC Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CICC

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

Interview Questions
  • Accounting and behav. 3 statements, follow the IPO market, recent news, stock pitch, 1 v 1 3 rounds in 1 hr. Quiz also. Brain teasers. Why CICC, why IBD . Not heard back yet.
    Answer Question

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

- asked questions about Macroeconomics - basic knowledge about database system - 1. please tell me three ways to calculate GDP 2. tell me about difference between this year's GDP and last year's GDP 3. tell about three macroeconomic news in china and over the world

Interview Questions
  • 1. please tell me three ways to calculate GDP 2. tell me about difference between this year's GDP and last year's GDP 3. tell about three macroeconomic news in china and over the world

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

The interviewer asked me to do the self introduction at first. Then, he asked for a walk-through of the DCF model, followed by several financial questions and capital market questions. In the end, he asked me to talk about a situation when I solved a tough or challenging task during the previous internships.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

Only 20 mins asking about CV with a team of 4, but only one person speaks. Self introduction, and going through related experiences and your knowledge towards quant. Not a deep conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

questions can be divided to resume-based questions, behavioral questions and technical questions. Need to be familiar with the projects written on the resume and anything related. Technical questions include accounting questions and valuation questions.

Interview Questions
  • How does depreciation go up by 5 influence the three financial statements

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

The interview was not very stressful, and the interviewer didn't give me much pressure, we just talked about my resume they asked me to finish a report in 2 days.

Interview Questions
  • Something about some financial insights.

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

2 rounds for project interns, first round will ask about technical questions about Python, SQL, and other data related projects. And the 2nd round dig deeper into financial services experiences.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What's your favorite financial modeling project and why, talk more about the challenges.

CICC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CICC

Interview

Had one with an extremely disrespectful male interviewer, super rude, and play his phone during all interview, the other two female interviewers are great. Had three rounds in total, the other rounds are great as well.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

Ask questions about your cv; Share your opinion about the equity capital market such as break news and future; Walkthrough income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement. What you have done in your previous internship and what you have learnt.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CICC

Application

I interviewed at CICC

Interview

Video video,asking experience on your resume, quite a typical interview. I think it is a rolling interview, so if you did not get an email, don't be upset, just be well prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews