CME Group Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 331 of over 331 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ban Som Phone

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CME Group (Ban Som Phone)

Interview

30 interview/screen with HR rep. Very high level questions relating to the job. Followed up 2 weeks after and never got a response. Ghosted! Unfortunately another company that does not respect interviewees taking the time.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with x, y, and z
    Answer Question
  • What are your salary expectations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CME Group (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Got contacted through a third party HR for Senior Quant Risk Development Associate engineer post in Bangalore. After resume got shortlisted, had 2 technical rounds. Would say, the interview is medium to difficult. c++ questions were asked, If you are good with basics, and advanced features, you will get it through.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Implement user defined shared pointer 2) Print vector without using for loop 3) Question based upon copy constructor. What happens if the original pointer moves out of scope 4) Data structure used to implement VTable

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CME Group (London, England) in Apr 2022

Interview

There were 3 interviews. First one was over zoom for an hour with the director. The other two were in person with members of the optimisation team. Very nice and relaxed interviews - the team were very welcoming.

Interview Questions
  • Basic competency questions Knowledge of the markets Technicals such as IR swaps etc.

CME Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

2 rounds of interviews. Overall not many technical questions. Each round with a different member of the team. First-round was a phone interview. The second round was a zoom interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why CME Group? What do you know about futures? LIBOR vs SOFR
1 person found this interview helpful

CME Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

The process was really easy! Interviewers we’re lovely and made the whole process enjoyable. I would definitely interview with them again. Overall a great process for anyone who doesn’t like interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CME Group

Application

I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

Well organized and perfect!!! pretty intense. Tough.. very technical . lengthy 3:30 hrs with 6 interviewer in a room. Just one glass of water :) Lot of practical questions .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CME Group

Application

I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

I advanced to the first coding interview and the problems were super easy but I did not make it to a phone interview for some reason. They used hirevue so it was asynchronous and I enjoyed that flexibility. Oh well!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at CME Group (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2022

Interview

Was offered final round interview and when asked for availability, recruiting team chose furthest date possible that I was available for. 2 days from interview I received an email saying that the final round interview was cancelled with no reason behind why it was cancelled.

Interview Questions
  • Built methods for a basic BST ie. insert, delete, search, check if BST is valid(left is less, right is greater) and check for duplicates in tree.
1 person found this interview helpful

CME Group

Application

I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

Quite drawn out over a long process but okay communication in between. Didn’t always appear HR had clear direction/ authority. Got to meet senior people quite early on in interview process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CME Group

Application

I interviewed at CME Group

Interview

Technical Phone Screening, then discussion with the hiring manager a few days later. Screening was very basic and discussion with manager asked about my past roles. That was the overall process I went through

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 331 Interviews