Cameron Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 250 of over 250 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron (Coimbatore) in Feb 2021

Interview

1. Technical plus aptitude test 2. Technical Interview 3. HR Interview Moderate Level of questions in technical and intense HR round Need to be strong in fundamentals of Mechanical Engineering. Technical round members were good at interviewing

Interview Questions
  • Basics of Mechanical, Projects, Self Intro
    Answer Question

Cameron

Application

I interviewed at Cameron

Interview

1. Doing a few questions in paper to test the technical knowledge and logic. The process is about 60 mins. All the questions are easy. 2. An interview with three employers (one department head, two team leaders) in person. The process is about 30 mins. It is smooth.

Interview Questions
  • Testing your design analysis for the wellhead product , in terms of air pressure, safety factor, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Coimbatore) in Aug 2020

Interview

Three levels of interview- 2 technical and 1 HR, they covered almost all areas of sap sales and distribution, variant configuration they also asked about material management warehouse housing and how you handled a different suitation or a coworker why are you relocating to Coimbatore

Interview Questions
  • Briefly explain about the business process and your roles and responsibilities

Cameron

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Cameron

Interview

There were 4 rounds: 1- Screening test which includes aptitude, IQ, numerical ability, english grammar and a program in any of the desired language like java or c... 2- Technical round . 3-Group discussion 4- Hr round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cameron

Application

I interviewed at Cameron

Interview

User looking for in-country design engineer. Must be able to demonstrate clear communication skill by explaining drawings through pen and paper to non-technical people. User made use the whole interview to expose candidate to the daily life on the job to make sure if the candidate is a good fit or not.

Interview Questions
  • Given a drawing of a table with a concentrated force in the middle. Explain and illustrate what happened to the table as if talking to non-technical people; assume every properties.

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Bucharest)

Interview

Interview process was thorough and complex. - CV review, general telephone initial discussion - 1st face-to face meeting, screening done by recruitment agency - 2nd face-to-face meeting with local employer - 3rd step final offer and contract signing

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about previous professional experiences, competencies and expectations.

Cameron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cameron

Interview

Briefly describe the interview process? Was like a regular interview with the manager an the HR manager present. Nothing crazy, was long time ago so dont remember much ...but pretty easy lasted 30- 40 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • what Experience do you have in relation to the job duties , How do you manage conflicts, related and behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Cameron (Coimbatore) in Oct 2019

Interview

Myself approx min 10 interviews communication got from consultancy and companies . And still i am not attending any interviews now i am planning to attend the interviews related to quality and supplier chain

Interview Questions
  • what is current role of previous opco?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cameron (Houston, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

The second round interview was conducted at one of their manufacturing locations. About 15 students were in attendance. The day before was a dinner at a fancy steakhouse and a plant tour. The day of the interview consisted of a 30 minute behavioral interview, candidate presentations to about 3-4 company reps, and a 30 minute technical interview. Throughout the entire day, they give presentations about the graduate development rotational program for which they are looking to fill.

Interview Questions
  • What does quality mean to you? How does tolerances affect cost? Tell me about a time there were push back to an idea or a thought that you had and how you handled that situation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cameron (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

Talked to them at career fair, got an interview the next week, did not get invited back for a second round but they also did not let me know, they just never emailed me.

Interview Questions
  • How would increasing tolerance limits of a brick change costs?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 250 Interviews