CapitaLand Project Manager In Design Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 51 interviews

In Person11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

Standard questions on experience and handling people and projects. No test. Mostly on character and on experience. Sharing of character and projects as well, reinforcing technical skills and programming knowledge.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think the project process could have been improved?
    Answer Question

CapitaLand

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

Interview was pretty chill and more free-flowing. Interviewer was interested to see if you have data analytics skills/ willing to learn as the department is undergoing digitalisation. Not the typical formal interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

Once recevied interview invite then join and submit resume. Total just one interview and no coding required. Then I self-introduced and describe FYP and personal achievement. Total process quite simple

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

The interview process was through Skype. I really have never done an interview through Skype before. I was given the companies information and answered some questions as if I was at a live interview.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Am I employed? Q: How did I get my previous job? Q: What were my responsibilities at my previous jobs? Q: How am I the right fit for the job?

CapitaLand

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

- Professional, friendly and straight to the point - Practical questions relate to the role and scope - 2 rounds of interview, one with HR + Hiring manager and another with HR + Head of Dept

Interview Questions
  • What situation will make you leave the role and regretted that you have joined us ?

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

The interview was pretty short and straightforward, the questions asked were quite standard. It was conducted through a zoom meeting that lasted less than 30 minutes. There was only the HR and the manager in that meeting.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

Interview process was okay. The interview was more of casual than formal and intimidating. The entire interview process did not take more than 30 minutes. The interviewer tried making the process a comfortable one too. Overall, was a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CapitaLand

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

HR was nice but not the hiring manager, who was judgey and upon hearing I’m interested in using data analytics, told me that the department is dealing more on regulations and hope I read the job description clearly. She clearly lost interest after that (5-10 mins into the interview) I don’t see why DA can’t help in a job that deals with regulations, and it was stated in JD that analysis is part of the role. Probably should read my resume before calling for an interview so we don’t waste each other time. Shortest interview I ever had because I just want it to end

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CapitaLand

Application

I interviewed at CapitaLand

Interview

Applied online and was called up by HR to have an interview a few days later, quite fast. Interview was thirty-minute long with the hiring manager. No subsequent rounds after

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CapitaLand (Singapore) in May 2021

Interview

I had 3 rounds of interviews. First round's hiring manager did not find me suitable for his team and had referred me to another manager who was hiring (2nd round). Final round was with the General Manager at HQ. Difficulty level largely dependent on the personality of the hirer. All rounds were fairly casual chats.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews