Cartrack Full Stack Developer Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 19 interviews

1.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cartrack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Cartrack (Singapore)

Interview

One of recruiter contacted via LinkedIn. First round had coding challenge and then Skype interview. To be honest worst experience I had in my life time. Process took more than 2 month. totally wasting time with this peoples.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions about fundamentals
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I interviewed at Cartrack (Santa Monica, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

Absolutely horrible and very unprofessional experience. I interviewed with many small companies but this one receives absolutely 0 out of 5. After applying 2 days later HR calls me in for an interview. Sit down with the HR asked me the usual HR questions, then said engineers are not in right now we will send you a coding challenge then depending on how you do we’ll go further or not. Wow! You could’ve asked me those questions on the phone, why am I taking time off from my current work and getting there. Office, is not much of an office, very weird entrance and inside is very disorganized I should’ve known not to bother with them after reading those emails from HR. As if a 10 year old writing them. No wouldn’t work for them.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartrack (Singapore) in Jan 2018

Interview

This company interview is wasting others time by simply calling for interview and never getting back.They will call for two three rounds and then they vanish away. One of the worst interview company experience I had so far.

Interview Questions
  • Very basic questions like one word answers , which was not sort of testing technical knowledge.
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed