Certis Interview Questions

Updated Aug 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 58 of over 58 interviews

2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Certis

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certis (Singapore)

Interview

Asked to come in person even though the interview was eventually via zoom. Interview room was more like waiting area/ working space as a few of their staff was working on their laptops whilst interviews were conducted on one corner of the room with separated glass panels

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your previous job
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Certis (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

one interview with immediate manager and VP since AVP could not join. They need to fill this position before the headcount get freezed. They hired me as part of Accelerator Program announced in CNA.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Certis

Application

I interviewed at Certis

Interview

Short and brief interview, the interviewer wants to look for people to start work immediately. The whole interview takes about 30 minutes. Ask normal interview questions and the response is very fast as they urgently looking for people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Certis

Application

I interviewed at Certis

Interview

Quick, and efficient. HR was concise and did quickly arranged for the RO's interview. The process was streamlined. The RO was quick to call back so that I did not have to wait for long.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Certis

Application

I interviewed at Certis

Interview

An agent from a recruitment company gave me the HR contact and I went down for the interview. I spoke briefly with the HR and had an interview with the hiring manager for about half an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Certis

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certis

Interview

Interviewed in June 2018. Introduced by recruiter and took one week to finish the process. Average difficulty but didn't manage to get an offer. First round with a technical test in excel and presentation. Second round interviewed with COO

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certis

Interview

1st call with certis HR and 2nd call with Samsung. And both was video call. I was in Korea and wanted to move to Singapore. But others was interviewed in the office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Paya Lebar,

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Certis (Paya Lebar, ) in Dec 2020

Interview

Recruiter arranged for interview with Head of the dept. 2nd interview they asked me to analyse a case scenario and present to another VP who asked lot of scenario based question.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle this situation? What do you do next? etc.

Certis

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Certis

Interview

Took quite Long to confirm. Was interview by HR, Head and manager to ask about Your past work experiences. Interview last about 30 mins, and wait for answer. Took a month plus to confirm

Interview Questions
  • Your past work experiences and your certification

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Certis (Singapore)

Interview

2 or 3 rounds(asked my peers) via zoom because of the covid-19 situation, and 1 psychometric test. Subsequently, I received an offer for the job. The tip is to know yourself well, know the company's products and its vision/mission and plans for the next few years will be very helpful for the interview.

Interview Questions
  • First-round was by HR, similar to the previous MA, mostly asked about your CV, and introduction to the MA Program's opportunities.
  • Second-round was a panel interview with senior leaders. Was asked about why the MA program/why Certis type questions. Knowing the business well really helps, bonus if you know your value and how you can contribute.
  • Third-round was also a panel with senior leaders. Similar to round two, knowing your value and how can contribute to business is helpful. Good luck!
1 person found this interview helpful