Credico Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Credico Interview Questions

Interviews at Credico

1.9

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credico (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Very deceptive. The interview is for a rigorous door to door sales role (account executive) under the guise of being a marketing position. The goal is for you to "manage your own office" someday, which is just a deceptive pyramid scheme. I was forced more or less to sit through a 1-hour presentation and "take notes" without regard for my experience. They told me I would have to work 10AM to 7PM. One of their most prized work mottos is "Work a full day" which doesn't make sense if you're doing well and getting all your work done. Basically the work will never be done in this role, it's a sales/ pyramid scheme and when I told the interviewer my concerns he basically said I wasn't fit for the job. I felt bad for him because he is being forced to make these presentations and promises they can't keep. One of the biggest red flags is they "guarantee a 10 to 1 ROI" for their clients, which no business should ever do, especially one with no brand name recognition or actual marketing method. I'm still confused after an hour what it is they actually sell. It's very sad for people who get stuck in this role, so wanted to share my experience now in the wake of COVID19 layoffs and many people probably getting these scammy interviews. Stay away!

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between direct and indirect marketing?
      Do you have kids at home that would prevent working 10-7?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credico (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Saw the address on internet, get there on time wearing a suit and wait some minutes to be called and pass to an officce with a nice lady who did a very smooth interview

Interview Questions

• Where did you hear from us?
      Your past experience
      Your goals
      What do you spect   Answer Question

Event Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credico in October 2018.

Interview

A scam they played and took over 3 interviews even tho they would hire anything with a pulse. Its a pyrimad scheme that they try to sell to people as fools to worl and then never pay.

Interview Questions

• Would you travel aka go to the hood. Do you want to work to get were you want ? Makes you work monday thru saturday and dosent pay you.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credico (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

The whole process took one month and was very engaging. The interview didn't feel like an "interview," it was more of an active conversation on why I enjoy working in big data.

Key Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credico.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an in-person interview with 2 people. Found the first interviewer to be professional. The second interviewer was rude, intrusive, and lacked people skills; I could tell said person clearly thought highly of themselves. Found the office to have an overall odd vibe to it- weird music playing in the lobby. And the receptionist was missing for nearly 20 min (and this was not during lunch).

Interview Questions

• What was your GPA in college (weird Q considering I've been out of college for many years now)   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Credico (Berkeley, CA (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

Be early, dress in suit, you will get the job.

question is? will you want this job.
    perks a lot of diverse co-workers, can be very fun. have a team night.
    you will have to participate in a toxic environment.
    It helps if the people behind the scenes like you, very biased.

Interview Questions

• be early/ ontime
      dress in suit   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credico (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

To be clear, I interviewed for one of the companies under Credico. I applied on a Tuesday and had the first interview on Friday. That interview was easy and took no more than 5-10 minutes. I was invited back for a second interview on Monday. That interview was from 10am-3pm, and was observational. This is where I learned that the job is all sales, and just stopping people on the street to get them to sign up for a service (the job description was so vague, it didn't say anything about this).

The employee observing me liked me, so she sent me back to the office to meet with the CEO. The CEO asked when I could start, and I said I could the following week, as I had other interviews set up. That was apparently not okay, and because of demand for employees, they needed me to start the next day. I was given an offer, and I told them I would like some time to think about it, to which the CEO responded "yeah, we don't do that here."

The interview was easy, but made me think that even if I bombed it, I would still have been given an offer. The companies under Credico are scams, and their vague descriptions do not let you realize that until you are interviewing and learning about the LONG hours and that the pay is all commission. I left the interview frustrated, feeling like I had been cheated out of time by this company.

Interview Questions

• After I met with the CEO, I was quizzed on what I had learned that day: Why do we need so many employees? How come it is so important for us to make sales?   Answer Question

20 Apr 2017 – Communications Specialist

Hi,

As you admit yourself, your interview was not with Credico. The company you interviewed with is not "under Credico". At Credico we match clients to independently owned and operated sales teams and companies. We have no input in these companies policies and how they run their business, therefore your comments and concerns are being directed to the wrong party. Please take your grievances up with the company you interviewed with.

Regards.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credico (Hoboken, NJ (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

it was breif they barely asked questions it seemed like they didnt care, they just needed more bodies to sell verizon fios and could care less who they hire. you are guaranteed to get hired. Just say anything that you think they will like to hear and they will give you a job. they hire people who have never sold anything in their lives with zero experience and they will still hire them since so many people quit the job so soon they constantly need bodies to keep the pyramid scheme going.

Interview Questions

Credico Response

6 Apr 2017 – Communications Specialist

Hi,

From reading your review it would appear that there has been a case of mistaken identity. At Credico we match clients to independently owned and operated sales firms and it would appear that you interview experience was at one of those firms, not Credico.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Credico in November 2010.

Interview

Interview was approximately one hour in length and it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• What would I do if I found a mistake on a co-worker?   1 Answer

Offered a position in Washington DC when company closed but wasn't willing to relocate at that time

6 Apr 2017 – Communications Specialist

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

It's nice to hear you had a pleasant interview experience. We recognize that interviews can be nerve-wrecking experiences and we try our best to put candidates at ease.

Customer Service Representative Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credico (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Three staged interview. A short meet and greet with the CEO, followed by a 90 minute second round and third round meeting the next day. The second round interview, the interviewee insisted on me using my notebook -- I declined because I have a good memory, so he wrote in my notebook for me. I never had to look at the notes he took.... Later I discovered that he was intensely brainwashed and heavily invested in the company. He seemed like a good guy, who got caught up in the wrong scam.

Interview Questions

• What does the law of averages mean to you?   4 Answers

4 May 2017 – Communications Specialist

Hi,

Our headquarters are based in Chicago, Illinois. As you interviewed with a company in Vancouver, there has clearly been a case of mistaken identity. Please re-direct your comments to the relevant company.

Kind Regards.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.