CroMex Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

CroMex Interview Questions

Interviews at CroMex

2.1

Marketing Interview

Interview

Too many personal questions that were unrelated to the job and the interviewer started selling the position rather than ask about my work experience. Sounds like it's completely comission based.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in January 2017.

Interview

I have to wait over one hour, and I hear strange noise from the neighboring offices. They invited me for second interview on the next day, and I understand that i have to go trough three interviews before i get job offer.

Interview Questions

• Did I make research on the company.   1 Answer
    • Where i see myself in 3 to 5 years   1 Answer

Event Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

Very brief and unprofessional. In and out. The environment at the office sucked. It was like a box of puppies waiting to get picked up Pyramid scheme at its finest. Avoid all of these companies.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They call you within a day of applying which seems great if you're really desperate for a job. They give you an address but if you look it up its on the same floor as another company called Atlas Global. This is very fishy. If you look up both companies, they are scams. They both advertise jobs for sales promise you 100k for your first year but what they fail to mention is it is an outside sales position. You will have to walk outside practically harassing people on the street to try their products. The position offered is completely commission based which means if you don't walk your butt out the door and harass people to buy the product you are not going to get paid even if you work 50 hours a week.

PR Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

The process was very unprofessional. They would hire any one. The office was unappealing and no base salary. The position appeared to be more of a sales job. Overall, big waste of time.

Public Relations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

There was like 20 people waiting to be called into a room for the interview individually. I waited for half hour to be called, and it only took me five mins to finish the interview. I feel like they choosing by appearance.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience on training people?   1 Answer

Fulltime Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interviewing process was fairly easy. They asked basic questions such about my resume and best qualities. They also asked about overcoming adversity. They invited me back for a second all day interview and day of observation, but the salary was entirely commission based so I decided against it. If the second interview goes well you can start working the next day.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted in a few hours of applying and we set up a time to meet the following day. I went in and was early as is formal but I ended up waiting 20 minutes after my scheduled start time to actually talk to anyone. I also was one of around ten other people waiting to talk with a hiring manager at this time as well. I finally got to talk with a hiring manager but then we only talked for 10 minutes or less. He gave very few details about what I would actually be doing in this position and hardly asked any questions of me either. Overall I was not impressed and felt like I was being strung along throughout the entire process. At the conclusion of our short discussion, they invited me to come in the following day for the entire day of work, 9a to 5p to observe what happens on a daily. I will not be going back and giving up an entire unpaid day with them for this position.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

The interview process took 2 days. First day, overall verbal interview. Second day was an all day affair. During the summer in the blazing sun I had to travel to sunset park to qualify people for the " Obama Phones". I kept an open mind. After being there from 9-5 trying to qualify people who did not speak English very well it was exhausting. The Corporate trainer that was interviewing me had me do busy work just to go back to the office and try to recite it. Overall its a solely commission based job while working 60hrs each week.

Interview Questions

• Are you a team player, or team leader? Tell me about yourself, How would you describe customer service?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CroMex (New York, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

Although I applied for an Administrative Assistant position I discovered on the day that it was basically for a SALES position, exactly like the reviews indicate on glassdoor. A waiting room full of people, the tv on loudly displaying a reality show. I had to wait one hour to get interviewed by a lady who was a bit dry, talked automatically and basically didn't explain what the role implied. Typical questions, lacking spontaneity and not giving a chance to ask questions.
    Some hours later she called me to take a second interview on the next day, consisting in shadowing someone on the field, to which I declined because I could figure out what a waste of time this was since the beginning.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.