DSO National Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 43 of over 43 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at DSO National Laboratories

Application

Interview

Relatively chill interview, asked about past projects and some technical questions. They did give options on the projects that were available and asked if I were accepted which one would I pick

Interview Questions
  • Describe your past projects on your resume
    Answer Question

DSO National Laboratories

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories

Interview

Most roles require 2 interviews with management and higher management. The HR is fast and friendly. Post any queries to them and they will get back to you with answers from the relevant parties. However, do note that they may not know much about the job scope. However, be prepared to wait a long time for security clearance for up to 3 months so apply early!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

Short straight forward technical interview by 4 higher management and 1HR officer by screen due to covid restriction. Overall experience was nice everyone is friendly. No trick question as maybe due to junior roles?

Interview Questions
  • Technical questions such as experience in operating the machines.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories (Singapore) in Feb 2021

Interview

First interview by a panel of hiring managers and second interview by senior director. During the first interview you will be interviewed for suitability for the projects they have by the different managers and then second interview by the senior director seems to be more regarding personality. Overall they seemed pretty focused on academic result.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DSO National Laboratories

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories

Interview

Sat down with two of the full-time employees for 30 minutes. The interview process felt very casual and relaxed. After a few days, they had replied me, giving me an offer for the internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DSO National Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories in Aug 2020

Interview

DSO HR lied about a change of business needs and cancelled my interview right after I submitted all my documents to them. They still continued posting the job advert afterwards, and did not reply me when I asked for feedback or the reason why. This shows a lot about the organization, when their HR lies and ignores candidates right after they spent time compiling all the documents for submission. At least be truthful when you realise the candidate may not be that suitable and you want to cancel the interview. This leaves a very bad impression on the company, and a government organisation nonetheless.

Interview Questions
  • Please submit all your documents in word format and your latest payslip.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories (Singapore) in May 2020

Interview

Received an interview offer around 2 weeks after I submitted application. It was quite a chill and pleasant experience overall. Interviewers were very friendly and approachable. They listened attentively and were receptive to my questions. Interview took around 30 minutes in total.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories (Singapore) in Mar 2020

Interview

Interview with a panel of supervisors and personnel under the division that you applied for. The people present in the room each have a project at hand, thus the interview is more of an evaluation to see if the interviewee is suitable for any of the projects.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories (Singapore) in Jan 2020

Interview

Single-round, 1 HR, 4 teams of 3 people each from the Sensors, Electronics, Information Divisions. 300-words essay during the application stage to be read by HR (interest in tech / defense R&D, your future career plan)

Interview Questions
  • 1. Technical questions on past internship experiences 2. How would you have done things differently / improved on past internship work and personal projects

DSO National Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DSO National Laboratories

Interview

Got a call pretty quickly from the HR for a an interview after submission of application, the interview date is shortly after as well. Interview was very pleasant, however with multiple interview as there are more than one project that being interviewed for

Interview Questions
  • Mainly asked about my strength and interest, and also some technical questions to check my proficiency
Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Interviews