Interview Question

Discussed online assessment.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

17 Answers

Yes i did tried to contact recruiter.. no response back. Did you get any response ?

Anonymous on

The recruiter called me yesterday and informed me that they are no longer gonna recruit new college grads for SDE positions because they already have enough. She told that they are done with 2017 and 2018 recruitment. This was through University Programs. I was invited for an onsite and then revoked. It was a little annoying because they waited 2 weeks to inform me this (that too on a Friday eve!) I spent the 2 weeks preparing for this one, when I could have given Twitter. But again, I am nothing and they are people of power, so what I feel doesn't matter!

Anonymous on

What a shame! So basically, whoever hasn't been responded back to would mostly be rejected. Hence no point waiting!!

Anonymous on

No, even though I contacted them several times. It is very unlikely that they would take so much time to give an offer. Do you know of friends who are also in a similar situation?

Anonymous on

Same here. Been a week. No response yet even though the interviewer told me that I should hear back from them in a week's time. The recruiters are not responding to my email.

Anonymous on

same here. no word from them!

Anonymous on

Do you know of anyone who has heard back from them after their interview for new grad full time SDE ? Also how did your interviews go? Usually, if they give an offer, they do not take so much time. But again, their interview policies keep changing.

Anonymous on

No, I haven't heard from anyone who got offer I know of.

Anonymous on

Did you try contacting the recruiter? How did your interview go?

Anonymous on

I think they are holding back the results so that they could reject us late and we cant apply again for that same position before we graduate.

Anonymous on

Does anybody know anybody who has been accepted from this process? Seems like they have just rejected everyone who went through this

Anonymous on

I had my on-site on Friday Oct 20th and today I recieved a phone call from the recruiter but was unavailable to take it (my area has no network coverage). Got a follow up email saying he'd like to schedule a call for a quick touchbase. I've emailed him back with tomorrow 9am time. Let's see.

Anonymous on

Called the recruiter back this morning and just like everyone has said, they've filled their hiring quota.

Anonymous on

The recruiter called me and said the same. They wasted two weeks of my time.

Anonymous on

How to contact the recruiter?? Can anyone help me through this? I've applied the job in naukari. My online assessment is done yesterday. No any update from them

Abhilash on

I did not take an assessment test , I believe someone close to me used my account because they knew I wanted to work here and they was against and failed me on a assessment test so now I can't apply to no jobs

Ebonee on

Did you have your onsite on oct 6th? For those who had their on-site that day, did the recruiter call and reject?

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.