Duke-NUS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Duke-NUS

Duke-NUS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Duke-NUS

Interview

Generic interview and a lot of questions asked about past experience. Scenario questions also included to identify if the candidate is suitable for the position. Overall a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your past work experience and how would it contribute to the position you are being offered
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke-NUS (Singapore) in Apr 2021

Interview

I had 3 interviewers ( Dean, Deputy Director and my Reporting Manager). They were really nice and the interview was a 2-way street. They got to know about me and I also got to know about their department. Overall was a very pleasant interview :)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke-NUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke-NUS in Apr 2020

Interview

3 rounds of interview - 1 phone interview and 2 in-person interviews. Be prepared to explain your resume and how past experience match to current job expectations. Also having past research experience helps.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Duke-NUS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Duke-NUS

Interview

Directly contacted the supervisor in charge of the lab. He asked me to meet for an interview and I was selected. HR prepared the contract within a few weeks. Quick and efficient process.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Duke-NUS

Application

I interviewed at Duke-NUS

Interview

searched for opening on their careers website and applied for the job online. 2 rounds of interview conducted on separate days. follow up after interview not as quick as desired

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Duke-NUS (Singapore)

Interview

A 1 hour interview on my expertise areas, motivations to join the company, what my career plan was and what I wanted to achieve here and in life. I was also able to ask questions in the end and got clear answers.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years ?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Duke-NUS (Singapore) in Feb 2019

Interview

I submitted my application and received an invitation for Applicant Day. Applicant Day was indeed like what was described in the invitation, a TeamLEAD session first followed by 2 interviews with a doctor/researcher and then finally a short ethics video questionnaire.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most challenging event you have experienced in your previous internships?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Duke-NUS (Singapore) in Dec 2018

Interview

Employer asked about my previous experience as well as my future goals. Employer talked about his/her field of interest and discussed topics in relation to the field. Employer talked about his/her expectations of me and described my job scope as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Duke-NUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Duke-NUS

Interview

Smooth process; usually 3 rounds of interview with the assistant PI and senior PI followed by HR interview. If you are a foreigner, selection process may take up to 3 months

Interview Questions
  • Highlight the key skills relevant to the job description; can ask technical questions to verify your academic or work-experience

Duke-NUS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Duke-NUS in Jul 2018

Interview

HR and PI are very kind. HR contacted me via email to confirm the phone interview schedule. PI gave suggestion (job vacancy in other company) which I can guess that i was actually not being shortlisted. Still, im grateful for it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews