Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Eli Lilly and Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Eli Lilly and Company

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

The interview lasted for about thirty minutes. The interview took place two days after receiving an invitation. I was nervous but gave my best responses. The interviewer was friendly and asked straightforward questions.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral, technical, and general questions.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Interview

First round resume submission on website. Next round was 3 interviews each with 2 people interviewing/ asking the questions. the questions are from a standard Lilly document.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview is good. Didnt make me feel nervous. Smiles in the room. Nice lady interviewed me. I left out feeling confident and reassured that I left an impression and would be offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe why i would be the best candidate   1 Answer

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interview with questions about handling difficult clients or situations. Needed to talk through the scenario, how I handled it and what the outcome was. After the phone interview I did not hear back.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background. Tell me about a time you handled a difficult client or situation.   Answer Question

Interview

Standard interview: mostly behavioral questions throughout and then a brief 5 to 10 minute strategy portion meant to test your critical thinking. Lasted about 45 minutes and there were two interviewers present.

Undergrad Market Access Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Austin, TX (US)) in September 2020.

Interview

One interview with 2 people on video call in place of an in person interview. Only one round of interviews and no final or second rounds. Behavioural questions with motivational

Interview Questions

• Why do retailers place pharmacies at the back of the store?   Answer Question

Senior Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Branchburg, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (Branchburg, NJ (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

The Interview went well with 6 different individuals and they asked about different SAS and model building questions. The questions are very specific to pharmaceutical datasets and how to interpret model as well

Interview Questions

• What is the assumption for Cox Regression Model?   1 Answer

Research Scientist Medicinal Chemistry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company (New York, NY (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Campus interview. Told me to prepare a 20 min presentation on my research. Did that. But the questions they asked didn't make any sense. Pretty lame questions, from where no one can judge someone's abilities. Seems like they don't care. Even no response on the thank you email. Got a rejection email in 6 days. I didn't feel like Eli Lilly is a good place to work. If the interview is like that, I can feel about the actual environment in the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the yield of that reaction? which compound is active?   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company.

Interview

The hiring manager reached out to me first and then the HR scheduled an all day onsite interview, including a presentation. The onsite interview had 6 one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Most about research and statistical models for drug discovery   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Eli Lilly and Company in July 2020.

Interview

Phone screen with recruiter, virtual video interview with hiring manager and assistant hiring manager, another virtual video interview with just the hiring manager. Video interviews lasted around 45 minutes. A handful of questions about my knowledge of Lilly as a company and about the drug I would represent.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lilly?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.