Cover image for Emerson

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Emerson Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,010 of over 1.0K interviews

Employee Referral11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Recruiter set up an interview with hiring manager and supervisor. Discuss prior work history and skills that can help you excel in the company. Second interview to show you around the facility.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a difficult time with a co worker.
    Answer Question

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

First phone screen with HR, then one week later with the HM. Finally after another two weeks bring to the campus for onsite interviews. It is structured panel interview. Overall very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Consisted of a phone screen, then phone interview with 3 Emerson employees, and finally video conference interview with HR, hiring manager and an employee in the same type of job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Technical interview and technical test, Design test, HR round about salary discussion Techical round, discussion with manager, overall 5 rounds, CAD tast, NPD realated questions, product life cycle managemen, product design, Manufacturing process, Casting design, Ul Standards, RoHS,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

An unforgettable interview. That old interviewer lady just suddenly walked out of the room after asking a few questions. I remember staring at her back a little shocked by her attitude.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Emerson (Manila, Manila)

Interview

Recruitment calls you first to orient you about the role. You then have a written exam followed up by a technical interview. There might be a final interview or you get confirmation from recruitment that you will be offered a job, this all happens in a couple of weeks time.

Interview Questions
  • What is your work experience. Where did you go to school. Lots of technical/job related questions,

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

Angenehmes Gespräch, mit HR und Personen aus dem Fachbereich, jedoch keine Rückmeldung erhalten für das Bewerbungsgespräch erhalten. Auch wenn es eine Absage ist, wäre es selbstverständlich sich bei Bewerbern zu melden.

Interview Questions
  • - sich selbst vorstellen mit den stationen im Lebenslauf

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

2 behavioral interviews online, one with the hiring manager and the other with people on the team. Was relatively easy but a bit awkward with the second interview due to having to talk to 3 people

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Emerson

Application

I interviewed at Emerson

Interview

1 hour about behavioral questions. Really patient Foreigner friendly Still waiting for the result Don't know about the salary Very nice interview experience with a girl Without online test about programming Detailed plan

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Emerson (Pune) in Dec 2022

Interview

Interview Questions
  • The interview process at Emerson is generally quick and straightforward. In most cases, candidates will first have a phone screening with HR, followed by an in-person interview with the hiring manager. For some positions, there may also be a panel interview with multiple members of the team.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,010 Interviews

Emerson Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Emerson as 43.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.71 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Customer Care Administrator and Field Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Executive and Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Emerson takes an average of 12 days when considering 14 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Planning Executive - Primary Producer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 21 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Emerson according to 14 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 20.83%