Cover image for GVTC

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

GVTC Interview Questions

Updated 19 Sept 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

1.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GVTC

Anonymous Employee in Smithson Valley, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GVTC (Smithson Valley, TX) in Nov 2016

Interview

easy they want guys with experience so they mainly see what you’ve done prior to applying for the company you meet a few managers while in the office getting questioned

Interview Questions
  • Do you plan on staying long term
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GVTC (New Braunfels, TX) in Mar 2016

Interview

It was a relaxed interview that was actually enjoyable. I interviewed for a different position a few weeks earlier and did not receive an offer. I was then contacted by a manager of another department who I was recommended from my last interview. I came in for a 1:1 interview. If I go through the whole process for employment with this company, it begins with a phone interview, panel, 1:1, and then decision. I would assume that this would differ depending on the department and position that you are applying for.

Interview Questions
  • If your best friend was sitting here right now what would they say about you? What is your worst/best quality?

GVTC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GVTC

Interview

There were two people that did the interview and both were Very polite and seems to be a laid back company. The interview actually did not take very long. Probably because the job duties were pretty minimal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GVTC (New Braunfels, TX) in Nov 2013

Interview

The Manager that was interviewing made me feel real comfortable and told me all about the company. and all the benefits of working for GVTC. When I was hired they even took me out to eat.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an upset customer
1 person found this interview helpful