Cover image for Giant Eagle

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Giant Eagle Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 408 of over 408 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Giant Eagle

Giant Eagle

Application

I interviewed at Giant Eagle

Interview

Disorganized; very scattered and inconsistent with regard to point of contact. Onboarding and internal communications are two aversive drawbacks I have experienced thus far. I am curious to see what other reviewers have said concerning their employment with the company.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you a foodie?
    Answer Question

Giant Eagle

Application

I interviewed at Giant Eagle

Interview

very efficient and provided timely feedback. A lot of behavioral based questions but relevant to the role. I would recommend the interviewer was personable. Quick to reply to inquiries and answer questions

Interview Questions
  • Provide a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer

Giant Eagle

Application

I interviewed at Giant Eagle

Interview

I had been going through the interview with 3 rounds but didn't get any response from them even though I kept sending emails or LinkedIn messages. I was quite disappointed by their ignorants.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of data structure you have dealt with in the previous company?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was very short I was offered the job right away since my cousin was working for the company at the time and I had previous cashier/office clerk experience. The hiring process was simple and easy to learn.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Giant Eagle

Application

I interviewed at Giant Eagle

Interview

Very easy and simple questions. Asked more about my life outside of work then weather I would be good at the position or not. Felt kind of weird but I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Bangalore) in Sept 2022

Interview

HR and PM are polite. Tech Interviewer doesn't know what he is asking and arrogant while interviewing and he is in rush to complete the interview and too much cross questioning. Some one with Knowledgeable person should take interview.

Interview Questions
  • wt you find easy with .Net core compared to MVC and ASP.net? Generics and where you used in project? Microservices and communication with different systems? solid principles? Microservices which architecture followed? Messaging? Docker?

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Canton, OH) in Sept 2022

Interview

They just send you an email or text message asking you to choose a slot for a phone interview. Then they call you and ask a couple questions and boom you're hired.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have a criminal background?

Giant Eagle

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Giant Eagle

Interview

There were two interviews, the first is relaxed with the recruiter who wants to prepare you for the next stage. The second interview has a few people form all over the company and they ask you lots of situational questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA)

Interview

Had multiple rounds of interviews, recruiter told me explicitly both verbally and in writing that I was 100% the chosen candidate and had the job. After a week of no written offer (but multiple promises of it’s arrival) they entirely ghosted me with no explanations. Beyond rude, disrespectful, and inconsiderate.

Interview Questions
  • Experience and background, as well as strategy and social questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Giant Eagle

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Giant Eagle in Jun 2022

Interview

Met with the lead artist and had a comfortable interview that started with personality related questions. After my personality was gauged we went to into my professional skills and experience.

Interview Questions
  • How familiar are you with the materials used for sign painting.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 408 Interviews