Guidepoint Interview Questions

Updated 14 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 345 of over 345 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

The first part was a 30 minute interview with a recruiter, and in the second interview I talked with the vice president from London office. Everyone was really polite, but there was lack of organization.

Interview Questions
  • tell us some things about yourself wher do you see yourself in 5 years
    Answer Question

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

1 screening call and 2 interviews, super straightforward and streamlined process. Entry level role - questions were more behavioral and about previous experience. Interviewers were super nice and transparent in what they were looking for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Long and tedious but not horrible. I liked who I spoke to, a lot of different individuals. All on teams. Spent the entire day doing the interviews though but there were only 3 rounds and very easy questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guidepoint in Aug 2022

Interview

Everything was explained to me clearly, what was expected from me if I was selected, the benefits, the company culture, what was done about inclusion, etc., and the person interviewing me knew how to lessen the pressure of the interview process

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths? What do you know about what we do?

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Very good experience, team was very friendly and answered any questions I had. Fast process, just two calls with recruiter and a call or two with a few members from a team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

onto the 3rd round great experience the first 2. Need to know your stuff. Ask about experience but also just life questions, try to get to know you. understand expert networks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. Very nice team that answered all my questions in all 3 of the interviews. The last interview was a mock project and we just spent time going over what I did.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Guidepoint in Jul 2022

Interview

quiet disorganized. First interview was great. Recruiter was very communicative and told me the team would be in touch for the next round. Second round I was sent a list of people I would be speaking to and cases to read up on. one out of 6 of the people were actually in the interview and the first person who came on was not even listed. Nor did he even know who I was talking about when I said who had been recruiting me. The actual recruiter wasn't even there nor did she respond to my confirmation email of the interview or my thank you email post interview. For the second 30 minute interview, I spoke with two people the first of which was 5 minutes late and there was a lag time between transitions so it was basically 20 minutes were in both most of the time was just spent answering the same two questions aka walk me through your resume and tell me why your interested in the company. None of the information they sent me was mentioned. I really don't see how they got any liable information out of any of those interviews just going over the same thing with barley any time. No information following what the next steps would be until I received an automated message about 5 days later with a rejection, this was not even from any recruiter themselves just a non-reply email. Considering next steps were potentially going to be an offer and I had gone through 2 interviews with them already, I thought they would have the decency to at least send me a personal email from themselves if not call me personally. All just seemed very disorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Guidepoint

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Guidepoint

Interview

Asked about my experience with funds and the product. The interviewer had asked why I was interested in the company - a recruiter had put my profile forward. Not much feedback

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in De Zoom

Application

I interviewed at Guidepoint (De Zoom)

Interview

Interviewer was very friendly! She was very genuine, answered any questions I had, and helped me feel comfortable. There is more than one interview and I’ve only had one, but so far so good! (Technically I have more interviews ahead of me, but there was only an option for yes and no on if I got the job or not)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 345 Interviews