Cover image for Havenly

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Havenly Interview Questions

Updated 29 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Recruiter3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havenly (New York, NY) in Jan 2023

Interview

I was seamless! Their business model is amazing and as a tenure Designer I look forward to joining an inventive and vibrant company and believe I have a lot to offer.

Havenly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havenly

Interview

The first interview process was very relaxed, friendly, and informal. It took around an hour. First the interviewer asked to talk about my background and experience and then described the job position they are hiring for.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about my interior design experience and which type of clients I warked with
    1 Answer

Havenly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havenly in Dec 2022

Interview

Very professional - detailed expectations and prompt follow up. They are very clear on what they are looking for and when you will hear back. Excellent experience overall and hoping to get an offer soon!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Havenly

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havenly in Dec 2022

Interview

Had a positive experience through the phone screening and case study. Decided not to work here because while they pitch it as a flexible, part time gig, they seem to primarily be interested in those that can work full time hours on a 1099. Will also note that in the final screening, my interviewer was condescending in a way that I've never experienced before.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Havenly

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Havenly in Dec 2022

Interview

They get back to you after submitting your resume asking for a video of some questions they ask you. You have to answer those questions and you are timed but I think you get one redo. Then after the video is submitted, they got back to me with a client case that I had to design.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Havenly

Application

I interviewed at Havenly

Interview

Entrevista para poder entrar a trabajar ahí con ellos te piden hacer un proyecto para que ellos puedan calificarte y así poder ver si puedes entrar o no pero me querían obligar s estudiar en su escuela primero

Havenly

Application

I interviewed at Havenly

Interview

I wasn’t satisfied with the interview process through i don’t use the app they usually recommend to do my floor plan they don’t choose me because of that. Didn’t like how they do that

Interview Questions
  • Whats your favorite interior style?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Havenly (Denver, CO) in Oct 2022

Interview

It was short and sweet. Everyone was very friendly - we ran through a case study. The team seemed a little disorganized, it did take a long time to get through the process, and get dates together. Phone Screen Fit Interview Case Interview CTO Interview

Interview Questions
  • A case study on thinking through a new ecommerce site, as well as technical questions

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Havenly (Denver, CO) in Sept 2022

Interview

Pretty intensive- video interview, test project which involved, a plan, furniture selection, etc. it was everything you would get in an actual design package. The difficult part was learning their process. Otherwise, if you have a design background, the design part is pretty easy.

Havenly

Application

I interviewed at Havenly

Interview

Biggest waste of time. Why bother scheduling a bunch of calls with candidates if there is no desire to fill the position? The company clearly lacks organization and needs to figure out some things before hiring the right talent.

Interview Questions
  • Standard questions like why do you want to work here, past work experiences, etc.
2 people found this interview helpful