Interview Question

Functional Specialist, GTB Client Implementation Systems Interview

-Singapore

Deutsche Bank

How data can be stored for front end application data

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answer

1 Answer

I reached MBC at 12:45pm as the interview was scheduled at 1pm. But the interview started late only at 1:15pm :( The greeting was normal as if I reached at wrong time. He took some seconds to describe the position exactly what I read in JD with no value addition. Even before I can introduce myself and my past career experience. He asked me to draw the architecture of my current system in white board. I did that to my level best. But he continuously expressed that the process is wrong and need correction. Funny stuff… I gave few examples from LSE exchange where contracts not having RIC Codes and how exception can be built around it. But he was not impressed and asked me what is LSE and RIC. I felt tired as I am still standing at white board and told him that it means London Stock Exchange and Reuters Identification Code. Seems he was learning a lot from me rather than taking interview for the open position. The only relevant question was how data can be stored for front end application but he was only looking for the answer that he wants to hear.

Anonymous on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.