Ingram Micro Interview Questions

Updated Dec 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 383 of over 383 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

Proceso sencillo, sin embargo, dejan al último la propuesta de sueldo y prestaciones, algo que considero debería ser lo primero de lo que se platica. Fuera de esto el proceso resultó ser bastante ágil y el seguimiento adecuado

Interview Questions
  • Clásicas preguntas de proceso de selección para validar trayectoria profesional y experiencia
    Answer Question

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

It was a fast and very straightforward interview. Within a week, I have already finished the 3 interview process. Aside from that, there's nothing much that I can think of.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingram Micro

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

Interviewer and HR were very friendly and nice, and they shared some useful tips. It was a chill interview and they asked some basic interview questions, and they know their fields well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

Great, amazing people, cool ambiance and superb management who knows their job well. They are well versed in their fields and their expertise is shown with how they manage the interview process. It was a cool experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

Met with hiring manager and director. Mainly asked questions pertaining to the my resume and a few behavioral questions. Pretty straight forward. No trick questions for an entry role position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

It took days for the HR organizing the interview to answer. There were a couple of misunderstandings not sending a link to the meeting. There was one ocassion in which i woke up at 7 am for the interview and they asked me to change it 15 mins afterwards when i wrote them. After the interview, they mentioned the results will come in a period of 2 weeks limit. After a month and a half, and writing asking about the outcome considering the hr representative mentioned she will get back asap, I am still waiting. No matter the outcome, I believe there is room for improvement on the organization of the interview steps and the communication to people that apply

Interview Questions
  • previous experience on the role Accountability on the project steps Working form home experience

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

First is the phone interview. The call is all about your credentials that you put in your resume. After that they will schedule a interview with the hiring manager. The interview is all about your technical skills.

Interview Questions
  • As a fresh graduate, they asked about my project design or my thesis.

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

the first round was Online assessment round which had multiple objective questions and 1 coding question and the final round was with 5 senior engineers where they asked several coding questions and previous project based questions.

Interview Questions
  • Q. how do you effectively follow a sprint process and agile development?

Ingram Micro

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Ingram Micro in Sep 2021

Interview

It was a good experience generally they check on your presentation skills and depth of your Project knowledge. Certain situation will be put forward to check the action and response we would take.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ingram Micro

Application

I interviewed at Ingram Micro

Interview

The interview was a full day interview with 5 different people along with a phone screen interview. Overall the process was very smooth. All of the questions were pretty standard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 383 Interviews