JAB GLOBAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

Interviews at JAB GLOBAL

2.4

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)) in August 2016.

Interview

First interview was short and quick, the second interview was not too bad. You sat with one of the come ups and the observe you if I may, and the third interview was right after where he reviewed the second interview and asked a question. Oh u had to do a questionnaire. So it's like a 4 part interview to go offer (not sell) cable packages

Interview Questions

JAB GLOBAL Response

22 Dec 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your time and feedback. We work with various clients throughout the U.S. and Canada so depending on what client you were placed on would determine how the interview was constructed. Have a nice day!

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL in August 2016.

Interview

Very easy, general questions, they mention how they are a respectable company, but in reality its a scheme. The people that join the team really have no clue or are just doing it for the interview experience.

Interview Questions

JAB GLOBAL Response

22 Dec 2016 – CEO

We are sorry you feel that way! The preliminary interview is a brief screening of the candidate as we really want to see how they are like in person and how they present themselves. From there we review all the candidates and their resumes and make a decision who we want to invite back for the 2nd round interview. We were also voted by our peers as top 100 work places in Long Island.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)).

Interview

The first interview is about 10 minutes with one of the hiring managers going over who I am and my past experiences and then describing the different positions available. The second interview lasts about an hour or so where you are paired up with one of there analysts where that person will go over the culture and growth potential and the different compensation packages. They do have both salary and commission which is rare for companies like this. I was also surprised how high the commsisions were.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Long Island City, NY (US)) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a phone call for an interview. No information about the company was given except directions to get there. Admin was in a rush to set up interview a.s.a.p. when I asked specific questions about the company, no specific answers were given to me.

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a Full Time position ?   1 Answer

19 Jul 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review and feedback! We have been training new administrators last week and this week. We will definitely go over the feedback we received from you with our administrative team at our wrap up meeting tonight. If you would like to contact us to receive more information about our company feel free to do so!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (New York, NY (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interviewer is the manager of JAB's sales representative team. I arrived 15 min early, but the interview just began right away. The entire process was very comfortable. We made the interview in a meeting room with other two candidate. The interviewer is really nice and friendly. He truly tried to help us to develop our career in this position and answer every our questions in patient. The entire interview takes 1 and half hours. Great experience.

Interview Questions

JAB GLOBAL Response

1 Jul 2016 – CEO

Thank you for your review! Sorry we weren't able to find something in what you were looking forward at this time. If anything changes feel free to contact us in the future.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)).

Interview

The first round of interviews is short and to the point to gather some background information on you. Once you get through the first round and qualify, they will give you a call for a follow up interview. You interview with the Director, who is very kind and knowledgeable. He makes you feel comfortable and welcomed and explains everything in great detail.

Interview Questions

• Any accomplishments that you are proud of either professional or personal. Most of the questions stem off of your resume.   Answer Question

12 May 2016 – CEO

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL in May 2016.

Interview

I applied through an ad online and submitted my resume. They called me and asked me a few questions about what I was looking for and if the position could be a fit. I came in and was greeted by a nice girl at the front that gave me an application to fill out. There were a few people ahead of me and in the lobby as well. The place was clean and I particularly like the music they were playing in the lobby. Shortly after I met with one of the hiring managers who guided me to his office and proceeded to ask me a round of questions. Then he explained a little more about the company, the position and the growth potential. He also left time at the end for me to ask any questions which he didn't answer during the company breakdown. He answered my questions and I was told if selected I would get a call back later if they were going to continue the interview process.

Interview Questions

• If we called your most recent employer and asked them for one weakness of yours, what would they say?   Answer Question

24 May 2016 – CEO

Thank you for the feedback!

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)) in April 2016.

Interview

CEO asks the most general questions. He tries to scam everyone by saying they got to job but usually its a no show. He will ask the same questions over and over and be as "enthusiastic" to lure people to work for the company. Its gotten ridiculous

Entry Level Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position and two weeks later i received a call from them for an interview the very next day. The initial interview is fairly easy and takes about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

14 Mar 2016 – CEO

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mineola, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JAB GLOBAL (Mineola, NY (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

It takes only 5-10minutes for the first interview and then I got a call later that day and got the second round interview opportunity. While, I decline it. Because I do not think it is the right job that I want. But, they indeed gather a lot candidates for the interviews.

Interview Questions

• basically all the questions related to my resume and the position   Answer Question

14 Mar 2016 – CEO

Thank you for the review!

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.