Johnson Electric Interview Questions

Updated Nov 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Electric (Hong Kong)

Interview

Individual interview with HR asking some basic question, followed by individual interview with department manager, and then ended with a written test. Written test is a credit related case study.

Interview Questions
  • Basic question about my background during interview with both HR and department head
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in MISSING VALUE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Electric in Jun 2021

Interview

Few time of interviews and no problem with hiring manager and knowledge sharing. However the company didn't provide a clear direction where and how long you will be relocate and no compensation or salary review for relocation. They will switch to other HR to dealing with you ask for relocation and take advantage on you since they aware you already resign. never tolerate on this kind of company which trying to play a game on you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Johnson Electric

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Johnson Electric in May 2021

Interview

JE insisted on using a video-recording interview, the equivalent of leaving a video voicemail with them. It's difficult to find good hires, but automating soft skills required for interviews is just lazy management. I did not pursue this opportunity any further.

Interview Questions
  • Video-recording interview questions were vague 'tell me about yourself' pre-screeners.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vandalia, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Electric (Vandalia, OH) in Jun 2019

Interview

This was for the Quality Manager - Medical position. I spoke with Human Resources who told me I had the desired experience and skills for this Medical job. She then set up a phone interview with the Quality Director in Boston.

3 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Electric

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Electric in Feb 2019

Interview

L'entretien a durée à peu près une heure dans le but de découvrir la personne et d'en connaitre sa motivation. Avec quelques questions habituelles sur la personne et les expériences précédentes.

Interview Questions
  • Quels sont vos qualités et défauts

Anonymous Employee in Bern

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Electric (Bern) in Aug 2018

Interview

Bonne approche entre les aspects techniques, la motivation et la vision d equipe. L accens est mis sur la capacité d adaptation et l engagement. Le besoin de s impliquer est fortement recommandé.

Interview Questions
  • Qu avez vous a apporter à Johnson au vu des explications sur le poste.

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Johnson Electric (Hong Kong) in Jul 2018

Interview

Phone discuss with HR department for basic background. If manager is interested, HR will phone call again and email info interview details. Directly interview with production manager in HK. During interview, English and mandarin are used. And if, your performance is accepted, HR will get back you soon and need to provide document for salary review

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tai Po

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Electric (Tai Po) in May 2017

Interview

In the first round HR would first conduct a 20 minutes introduction. After that, it would be a caption interview with a HR and an engineer. This takes about 45 minutes. In the second round We would have a site visit and a logical test

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company? What do you know about our values? What do you know about this job? Do you have any experience on automation? What would be your future with our company?

Johnson Electric

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Electric in Mar 2017

Interview

Two panel interview , pretty direct questions and lengthy interview. However normal application process submit application , wait a few weeks for a call then go to interview. Then they take you on a tour that isn't to long.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Johnson Electric

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Johnson Electric

Interview

- online application (6 weeks to get a feeback from the company) - phone interview with HR (scheduled quickly) - on site interview (scheduled quickly) - meeting with Hiring Manager and future team (quickly and efficiently scheduled) - Meeting with +2 Hiring manager and other colleagues (Schedule after 3 week the first round of hiring manager interviews) - final offer (discussed with HR and Hiring Manager) - Onboarding

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews