Klaviyo Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 267 of over 267 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Klaviyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Klaviyo in Aug 2021

Interview

One of the most transparent interview processes I have been through. My recruiter reached out to me after every interview to let me know what to expect in the next round. I really enjoyed meeting everyone on the team and knowing exactly what to expect in each interview. After the final round, I was able to catch up with the hiring manager and recruiter to ensure all my final questions were answered.

Interview Questions
  • Resume questions, explaining prior projects, a case question
    Answer Question
6 people found this interview helpful

Klaviyo

Application

I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

They keep taking down my review because they are all show. Whole process was terrible and racist. Only spoke to white people. After one month and talking to 7 people they told me I didn’t have tech experience..seems like that’s something you would know after looking at my resume once.

Interview Questions
  • Are you white? Are you a vegetarian? Do you like soy lattes?

Klaviyo

Application

I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

The interview process was really clear and concise. Based on previous reviews, it seems like Klaviyo have really took the feedback from past candidate experiences and implemented a great interview process. I applied online, the first step was a phone screening with the recruiter. She gave great feedback and gave advice on what the hiring manager would be looking for. The next step was an interview with a manager from the department and a take home assignment. The next step was a 2 hour interview with various team members and management. I was super intimidated by a 2 hour interview. I thought it was going to be daunting and I though I’d be drilled with questions for 2 hours straight, but it was the opposite. It felt like each person was trying to get to know me and they asked questions that would allow me to showcase my skills. There weren’t any “gotcha” questions or super tricky ones, just really thoughtful and analytical questions. Don’t be intimidated by the process. Just do your best and showcase your best work!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klaviyo

Application

I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

Standard meet everyone on the team and answer questions sort of thing. Nothing out of the ordinary. There was a lunch as well to get to know each other a little better. Unpaid take home assignment, ref check, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klaviyo

Application

I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

Highly unprofessional throughout the interview process. Does not understand if you need to reschedule for personal reasons and if you are in a different time zone. Do not recommend it if you are looking to move into a friendly place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on experience but did not bother to ask about my expectations from the role

Klaviyo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

Phone screening and pair programming session, phone screening just asked for basic information such as interest, etc. Pair programming had me look through some code and make changes with an engineer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klaviyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Klaviyo in Jul 2022

Interview

Interviewing with Klaviyo was simple for the most part, if not a bit nebulous. I had back and forth messages with a recruiter, who I told that I wasn't looking to leave my current position. She insisted, so I thought it must be a role they thought I was a perfect fit for. After a phone screen with the hiring manager, they set up a 90-minute interview with three separate managers from the team. They asked basic questions that felt fairly bland and not tailored to the role. About a week after that, I got a basic, unpersonalized rejection letter from the recruiter and never heard a peep from the hiring manager. Hey, Klaviyo! If you are attempting to poach people from other good jobs, don't waste their time.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were basic and didn't feel specific to the role. Things like "how do you manage projects" and "how do you communicate with teammates," not things like "what's your philosophy on customer education" or "what are some customer education strategies you've employed with success."

Klaviyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaviyo in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview process was efficient, thorough, and very intentional. It began with a recruiter screening, followed by a 30-minute screening call with the hiring manager. Next, you complete a mock cold email and mock call with a hiring manager. Finally, there is a panel interview with different managers/directors. The whole interview process was great; they move quickly and provide great feedback. The process definitely shows that Klaviyo truly cares about spending time to make sure candidates are not just capable, but that they are prepared, enthusiastic, and driven. They want you to know about the company and why you want to work there, which is important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Klaviyo

Application

I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

A recruiter wanted to interview me for this role. After setting up time with that recruiter, they did not show up for the interview and did not respond to any of my follow-ups. Highly unprofessional.

Klaviyo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaviyo

Interview

3-5 interviews they ask you common interview questions, why do you want to work there etc but also would say definitely need to do research and have strong understanding before entering that process as they are picky

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Klaviyo (Chicago, IL)

Interview

I applied on the website, and heard from the recruiter shortly after. We scheduled a call. The interview felt as if it was a small company with no much process, which was very surprising. However, the interviewer asked me where I lived, then asked me if that's where I was originally from (I have an accent). When I asked about salary range, the recruiter said that she didn't know what the salary range was (didn't have it in front of her). I was then sent a generic rejection email. This interview felt very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 267 Interviews