Cover image for Kurdistan Regional Government

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Kurdistan Regional Government Interview Questions

Updated 26 Feb 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

1.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kurdistan Regional Government

Anonymous Employee in Erbil

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Kurdistan Regional Government (Erbil) in Jan 2015

Interview

The interview was really easy. They asked me some simple questions about my undergrad and courses i took during my undergrad. They asked me some HR questions and some work environment.

Interview Questions
  • What did you study during your undergrad?
    2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Erbil

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Kurdistan Regional Government (Erbil) in Jan 2015

Interview

I had 3 interview. All interview were face to face. The first interview I was asked more about my technical background and education. The second interview I did with the department and they were asking questions about the position that I will work. And finally the supervisor.

Interview Questions
  • Telecommunication basics. Wireless standards.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kurdī Rūī

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Kurdistan Regional Government (Kurdī Rūī) in Aug 2013

Interview

when teachers taught and the government didn't paid, and the teachers obliged to be quite and shut his mouse up what will you wait for those kind of teachers? apart from teaching those students in a way that they never accept these fearless government by revolution or demonstration or strike they can change the rules what ever they want.

Interview Questions
  • for knowing the reason why I want to leave this proud-full job