L'Oréal Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,193 of over 2,193.0 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Mostly questions about resume and how it related to the job opening. Also a lot of practical questions about sales experience and was asked to give examples of certain situations and how I dealt with occurring problems.

Interview Questions
  • Explain sales experience relating to resume
    Answer Question

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

It was very nice and good. With 4 persons in a row with whom I have converstion. First HR then N+1, then N+2, and then N+3, It was long proces, 2 weeks , interviews for about 1h .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Interview process was robust with 3 rounds of interview. One with HR second with Finance Third with CFO HR gives good prospective on company culture and Finance has given good picture of job description

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

The whole interview was quick and efficient. A positive experience all in all, I interviewed with 1 woman the head of the department and got to a second one soon.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Three interviews with the first being with HR, then a second one with a sales associate, and finally a final interview with HR. All interviews are relatively straightforward as they ask you about your experiences with a heavy focus on data analysis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

the interview was a digital interview there is three questions about yourself such us leadership, your strengths and weaknesses, your comfort zone, etc. And you must answer it within 30 - 45 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

I don't get a chance to be offered the interview process. I got rejected right after the 40 minutes question test twice. Maybe, it was because I still lacked of experience and my qualifications didn't meet them's.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

the management trainee interview was a digital interview there is three questions about yourself such us leadership, you mistake and confort zone you must answer it within 30 - 45 minutes

Interview Questions
  • 1. Describe a situation in which you had a problem outside of your comfort zone an you were able to overcome it with a creative solution
3 people found this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

There was an initial resume and cover letter submission, followed by a digital assessment that covered two written questions and one video question. there is no specific time allocated for a particular question which makes the process simpler. then there is a final telephone interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

L'Oréal

Application

I interviewed at L'Oréal

Interview

Good not bad, detailed questions. Asked to explain my cv and then dived into the details year by year and focused on relevant items to the role Good not bad, detailed questions. Asked to explain my cv and then dived into the details year by year and focused on relevant items to the role

Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,193 Interviews