L'Oréal Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

L'Oréal Interview Questions

Interviews at L'Oréal

1,758 Interview Reviews

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I filled out a application. They called me. I answered. We talked. I got the interview. I showed up. We talked some more. We shook hands. I left the interview. I went home.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal (New York, NY (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

Took an entire summer, and I received radio silence about the next round for weeks. First round is with an outsourced hiring company, second round is with HR, third is with someone on your team.

Even though I was told I was qualified and would make a great addition to L’Orèal, I was turned down. Based on talks with former interns, there is a long-standing culture of turning down potential workers who don’t match the company’s beauty standard. I’m really disappointed that the way I look — because of my disability — is the reason why I didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions

• Q: How would you market to Generation Z during the pandemic?   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

Interview

I applied for the internship in early September. I had both Round and Round 2 Interviews. During the second round interview, I was interviewed by a Marketing Manager at one of the company's brands. The interview went alright, but it seemed like the interviewer wasn't quite enthusiastic about the interview or company. After the interview, I received an email from the University Relations team of my rejection two weeks after my second-round interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite and least favorite marketing campaign? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me about yourself?   Answer Question

HR Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

I've only done the first interview so far but it was very simple and straight forward. Questions were mostly behavioral. I felt very comfortable throughout the whole process. I would just recommend to prepare questions and learn as much as you can about the company.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

The interview process changed from year to year, and it is difficult to specifically describe the interview process at L'oreal, but interviewees were given a series of small projects to collaborate on and present to the HR team.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about the future of the supply chain and marketing for the cosmetics industry?   Answer Question

Operations Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a job fair and was invited to participate in an interview. I was interviewed by the plant manager and a current employee. I was given an offer after one interview.

Marketing Associate Interview

Interview

Terrible - the Talent Acquisitions Team is awful and rude and has no relationship with the actual Marketing Managers. Following internship I was told I would receive offer from my manager but then Talent Acquisition sent very impersonal rejection email without even knowing me. Manager advocated on my behalf but Talent Acquisitions does its own thing - its not about performance or skill ... clearly they put no legitimate thought into their decisions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interviews. There was an initial phone screen, after which I was able to speak to several people in the team. For the third round, I spoke to an individual in the R & D team and it was the most "technical" round.

Interview Questions

• What formulation of one of our products interests you the most?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Behavioral interview was pretty basic. Asked about myself and my previous experiences, both personal projects and professional. I applied online and then a recruiter reached out to me to schedule a phone interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Junior Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at L'Oréal.

Interview

Reached out to recruiter through Linkedin for more information regarding the position, then had a phone interview. Was told immediately that I would move forward to next round with a hiring manager, had the phone call which I thought went well and was immediately asked for a third interview. After the third interview I didn't hear from them for 2+ weeks. I saw on LinkedIn that another person got the job, so I followed up again & I was sent a very generic 'thanks but we found someone with more experience" email. My only other negative experience with them is that when they would ask me for another interview, they basically only gave me one time / date and expected me to be able to "hold" it for them. Just thought that was odd because typically when asked for an interview, either the candidate gives a few times/ days that work or the recruiter provides a few times/ dates that work, I've never encountered a situation where I was given a single time/ date option.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.