LMG Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

LMG Global Interview Questions

Interviews at LMG Global

1.8

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMG Global in March 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR and then was invited for an in-person with the director. Met with the director for 10 mins. They were very vague on the marketing position I applied for. He kept mentioning a management training program which I never expressed interest for. Eventually got called back for second round which they said you would shadow a trainer at one of their promotional sites. On the day of the interview I met with the trainer and other employees who were going to the promo site and didn't know we would be commuting on the ttc to the site together. It was kind of weird having the trainer ask interview type questions while we were on the ttc. I was asked to do a SWOT analysis and traits of a leader. We got to the site and it was a residential neighbourhood - I was confused. Then they said we would be going door to door and asking for donations to amnesty intl. I didn't sign up to do door to door selling and asking people for their money. They would tell homeowners that "no we don't want your cash it's illegal to do so" but in reality they wanted people's donations through their credit cards. This was a horrible experience for me and mind you - this was in the winter time so it was SO cold and they said dress appropriately which to me meant business wear (I didn't know I'd be outside for 3 hours). The people I was with were decked out in winter gear. My feet and fingers were FROZEN and they were just like "okay, onto the next house!" The trainer had a feeling I wasn't interested in this role because I kept quiet and didn't ask questions or talk to homeowners. Just seeing the annoyance on these homeowners' face says it all. No one enjoys door to door salesmen asking for money. The trainer was like this is a high income neighbourhood so we should get some donations here. When we finished going down the entire street I said this isn't what I wanted in a job and left.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Emailed and received a response the following day. The job description was extremely vague and I couldn't tell what my role would actually be. I could tell they were desperate for people and they were eager to have me on board.

Finance Related Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2015.

Interview

got a call from the HR, saying that my resume has passed and scheduled for an in person interview the next day. Location was pretty DT The staff were all very nice. The boss interviewed me, very fast, very basic questions, 8 min max, basically needs to be start working right away. But didnt tell me whats goona do. The same day got a call ask me for an in field intweview, watching how the trainer do. It's just promoting CIBC&Tim's credit card to everyone, and i was asked to fill in several forms during the process. But i decided to not go on with it cuz i dont feel its a good fit for me. Well obviously if you r a good seller and a good team leader this would be a good position, also good for marketing ppl to get some experiences.

Interview Questions

• What r u lookin for for this position? your career goal.   Answer Question

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online and on the very next day i got a call for interview and i was applying for same positions in different companies since last 2 months but didn't received a single interview call and from this firm i got interview call on very next day this was most shocking thing for me and went on glassdoor to check out the reviews of company and got to hear same words as said by people on glassdoor .

Interview Questions

• we are dealing with companies like walmart, rogers, bell, best buy and so on, where you need to do face to face marketing and you need to go to door steps to sell the products so are you ready for it ?   1 Answer

Entry-Level Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LMG Global in June 2015.

Interview

3 stage interview process, although I walked out during my second (shadowing), and I drove the employees to the sketchy Tim Horton's we went to, to sell double double cards to innocent people just trying to get a coffee. For some reason, while I was sitting there watching the guy I was shadowing trying to sell everyone a card, it took me a while to figure out what was going on. A Multi-level marketing scheme.

Interview Questions

I realized that this was a huge scam. The "CEO" named the company after family members. LMG literally means nothing, nor does global. You go out to random areas and try to sell stuff to people. The guy I shadowed on my interview started to draw out the company levels. And he literally drew a pyramid.

Account Executive (Everyone Starts Here) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

It takes a couple of days. They will hire anyone as long as you can start right away and don't mind working full-time. On one of the interview days, you get to go out and experience the job first hand with one of the corporate trainers. After that, you have your last interview with the manager and if you get hired, you start immediately.

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2015.

Interview

There were a few of us waiting in the lobby to be interviewed. The employees were all dressed very nicely. There was music playing and it seemed like they had a very relaxed culture. The interview was short, only 15 minutes. I did not get called back for a second interview even though i thought it went well!

Entry-Level Management Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LMG Global.

Interview

I applied to this company in early February 2014, and received a response back from their HR department within 24 hours that they had already reviewed my resume and thought that I would be a good fit for what they were looking for. That immediately set off a warning bell in my head, as I had just spent the last four months looking for work with hardly anyone bothering to go to a second step (and that was a pre-screening questionnaire).

I did not specify which position I was applying for (I simply submitted a resume with no cover letter for a generic ad on CareerBuilder.com, which I found out after was also posted en masse on many job boards).

I left a voicemail for their office at 8:30 a.m., but never received any contact until 1:00 p.m., when I called again (no one picked up) and someone finally responded back a couple minutes later. I was initially told by the HR "manager" that I would be a good fit for the management program.

I was also told that I would be giving "presentations to Fortune 500 companies" and was asked how soon I could start. I told them I could start in a week, but that question set off more alarm bells. I was also asked if I could get downtown easily, and if I was looking for full-time work.

Afterwards, I checked out the company and discovered several reviews accusing it of being a scam (including many on this website), which made me scuttle the interview and cut off contact with them.

Coming from my last job (public relations manager), I also did some research and saw that the company had next-to-no press exposure. The most I found was a release (distributed through a free PR distribution service) with them responding to a finance report. I came from a company that had ties to major press distribution channels (Marketwire, Canada Newswire), and this also didn't sit right with me.

In the end, I did not pursue the opportunity further. Reading through these reviews, I think I did the right thing.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2015.

Interview

Very fast. Traveled 3 hours for a 15 minute interview. They didn't go over anything important which lead me to reading reviews on this site. Not what i was looking for. I wouldn't be satisfied with only making commission on a long day of work.

Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at LMG Global (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager first, who asked me basic questions.

I was the interviewed during the on-site portion which lasted all day. The questions were redundant and arbitrary (What are your goals, where do you see yourself in 5 years/10 years) and I'm 100% sure no one even read them.

I still can't believe people accept offers to this place. Don't do it. You will not earn a salary and you will not receive benefits. This place is cult-like and it will chew you up and throw you out.

Interview Questions

• Why do ou want to work for LGM
      What skills will you bring to the company
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.