Land Transport Authority Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 116 of over 116 interviews

In Person3%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore)

Interview

Basically, the interviewers gave me all the reasons why they didn't want to hire me at the start of the interview. For example, saying I won't be doing an engineering role, or I am better off working in some other company that can use my knowledge and experience. When I asked why did they state an engineering degree is required in the job application; the interviewer said is a requirement but it's just a paper that needed not the job experience . A waste of my time but luckily for me it was just a video call interview

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Why do you want to leave your company? We don't really need your expertise here, why don' t you try applying other job that needs those?
    1 Answer

Land Transport Authority

Application

I interviewed at Land Transport Authority

Interview

I applied via email. It took them a few weeks to get back to me with an interview date. The interview was curious about my technical skills. A few people were present for the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore) in Mar 2022

Interview

I applied online in early 2022. The first round was a very informal chat over WhatsApp with the hiring manager and another team member. It was quite conversational and the chat was mostly about what job was about, what my career ambitions were, and whether there would be a match. After that, there was a final panel interview with several of the Directors. This round was online. All the interviewers were polite and the questions were also mainly about my expectations on the role and how I would handle different types of challenges on the job. Overall, the interviews themselves were quite laid-back. I did feel like some other parts of the hiring processes were a bit outdated though - there were a lot of forms to fill in on medical conditions as well as a request for two written references. I didn't think these were that relevant for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Mainly about expectations of the role and how I would handle challenges

Application

Interview

Submitted my resume, received a call from HR about 1.5 weeks later to arrange an interview. Both the call and subsequent email didn’t state who the interview would be with. So that already felt weird. At the video interview, interviewer gave weird body language right from the start. Consistently rolled her eyes, and gave a doubtful look and even the irritating smirk - even during the first two minutes of the interview when it was just very simple sharing. Good thing the above happened. You then know you wouldn’t want to work for a supervisor / team like that.

Interview Questions
  • How do you think you will be useful for the team?

Land Transport Authority

Application

I interviewed at Land Transport Authority

Interview

Based on my experience, there was only 1 interview and the process was seamless. Together with the Deputy Director, was the Team Lead of Data Science Team and a HR representative.

Interview Questions
  • What is time series analysis and give an example where it can be applied?

Land Transport Authority

Application

I interviewed at Land Transport Authority

Interview

Hr called then Hr round happened and then managerial round happened. It is standard procedure of every company . But a little slow and time consuming. All the best for interview

Interview Questions
  • Past experience Salary expectation and reason for leaving previous company.

Land Transport Authority

Application

I interviewed at Land Transport Authority

Interview

It was a fast and smooth process. Great chat with the management. Just be yourself, do not need to try hard to impress anyone. Overall good experience, no need to worry too much.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Land Transport Authority

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority in Oct 2021

Interview

Usually involves a panel of interviewers in 2 rounds of interview, going over what the job involves, your background and experiences, what projects you were involved in, with the second being more in-depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore) in Jul 2021

Interview

Pleasant. Interviewers are friendly. Interviewers would be supervisors in the intended position. They will discuss their experiences and what is to be expected if you are given the opportunity to be shortlisted in this position.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you want to join the public service, and why this fole

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

First round required me to prepare a deck of slide to introduce myself and about my previous employment. There was also a test prior to the presentation. It was more of a sharing session with your potential future colleagues for the first round.

Interview Questions
  • Not much qn asked. It was more about my self intro and they prompted from there.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 116 Interviews