Cover image for LeanIX

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

LeanIX Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 91 of over 91 interviews

Recruiter15%
Employee Referral14%
HardAverageEasy

LeanIX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LeanIX

Interview

One Test link and 3 rounds of interview. Qualified candidate based on initial test is interviewed Operations, technical and MD rounds are conducted. Operations round is mostly to check theoretical knowledge which is very easy to pass. Technical round may sometimes include another assessment MD round is basically to test you logical skills.

Interview Questions
  • How can you research a product details. How do you know if the data you collected is correct.
    Answer Question

LeanIX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanIX

Interview

There were four rounds of interviews with various attendees. The third interview involved a demonstration of an example topic. You are asked throughout the demonstration what the best plan for success would be, how you'd respond to difficult scenarios and what your past experience has been regarding the topics.

Interview Questions
  • What would you advise a customer to do/ (best practices)? What is your experience?

LeanIX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanIX in Dec 2022

Interview

1. Short interview to figure out compatibility. (~20') 2. Coarse talk about motivations, expectations and experience. Information about the company, project and position. (~60') 3. Technical assignment. Technical interview. Thorough exchange of Q&A about every aspect the parties were interested in. (3h I was given the option to schedule several sessions instead) 4. Contract terms agreement. (~20')

Interview Questions
  • The coverage of the questions included: - Technical topics (specific and general) related to the position. - Motivation to change jobs - Description of past experiences to understand how certain kind of situations are faced (i.e. having to learn about a new topic, mentoring experience...) - How professional development and learning is approached - Technical discussions and agreements - Attitude and opinion towards methodologies and technologies - I also could ask all the questions I had. (i.e. What is your current situation regarding the components library and what are the next steps regarding it)

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at LeanIX (London, England) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview process was really smooth. 1. Call with Talent Acquisition 2. Cognitive & Personality Test 3. Call with Hiring Manager 4. Presentation with Hiring Manager and C-Suite Very friendly people, all the interviews were conducted as a discussion, very engaging. They were able to adapt to my needs so it all went very smooth.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeanIX (Boston, MA) in Dec 2022

Interview

Overall, great interview process. 4 rounds of interviews: 1) HR 2) Head of Business Development 3) Head of Business, Hiring Manager, SDR Team Lead, and Sales Director 4) CRO & President The entire interview process ran smoothly and very quickly (received a response within 24 hours after Rounds 1-3. After 1st round, they have you take 2 assessments before extending a 2nd round. Very easy, you won’t finish them, but they’re basic assessments similar to Pymetrics used by JP Morgan and other IBs/Consulting Firms. 1 & 2: typical behavioral/fit questions 3: mock sales call and presentation about yourself 4: behavioral/fit questions —> I think this last round is more getting to ask any remaining questions and to allow the CRO/Pres to get a feel of who they want on their team Ultimately, I was extended an offer but declined due to receiving other offers (with earlier deadlines) during the time that I was awaiting a response from LeanIX. It took about a week to hear back after my last round v the 24hours for every other round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Cologne

Application

I interviewed at LeanIX (Cologne) in Nov 2022

Interview

4-step recruitment process: - Initial phone call with an internal recruiter - Screening interview with your would-be team manager - Coding assignment - Technical interview with the would-be team manager and the engineering manager. The process was overall quite positive and enjoyable. In the first screening interview, we discussed my motivation and role, so nothing technical. During the last one, I presented my coding assignment and we discussed it. Afterward, I proceeded to write a coding challenge while discussing the steps with them, not unlike pair programming.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you wish to join LeanIX and why does this role interest you?

LeanIX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LeanIX in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process overall was pleasant enough. The people who conducted the interview were nice to talk with and great at interaction. The process is as such: 1. After applying online, you get a call from the recruiter. 2. A short video call is scheduled with the same recruiter followed by a 30mins test which you have to complete in 3 days. 3. Then another video call with the hiring manager to dive deep into your work experience and qualification. 4. Next comes the Key interview where you have to create a presentation for the customer which is somewhat role-based. I was detailed enough with my presentation and took too much effort & time in making one. Seem it was still not enough for them. After that, I got a rejection email from no-reply@leanix.net I spent too much time & energy in preparation just to receive an automated rejection reply from the company (I shall remember that for future jobs). I attended the online conference, watched conference videos for hours, etc. Guess some guys on Reddit were right when they said not to apply for companies that conducted tests as such. Well, on the other hand, I'm glad that I didn't make it through because the salary offered by them was in the range of 30 - 35K Euros gross per year. That's little considering the inflation rate as of today, the expenses and the amount of work expected from you.

Interview Questions
  • The Key Presentation questions: - Pitch the EA domain to the CIO. Convince her/him that EA is not an "ivory tower" but drives business value and is a key success factor to continuously modernize your IT. - Please address the CIOs concern about manual data maintenance and tell how embedding LeanIX into an IT tool ecosystem helps to reduce manual effort. - Convince the CIO that it makes sense to invest in LeanIX Value Stream Management by pointing out VSM key use cases and how the solutions help to manage the Microservices landscape.
4 people found this interview helpful

LeanIX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LeanIX in Oct 2022

Interview

Applied through their website, got a interview slot for HR round. HR round was decent, just asked my past and present experience. Then an interview with the Head of Infosec, who was also the hiring manager. From the start of the interview, it seemed more like he was asking for suggestion and consultation on some points that he wants an opinion before implementing it in Leanix. It ruined my experience as soon as I realized this interviewing being more like providing free consultation. He has also spent most of his life in SOX complaince role and he didn't seem the right person to ask questions on a technical level. Now coming towards his idea of Information security, it was a decade old and it's also suprising to hear what kind of head of info sec is apparantly leading info sec in an organization with a decade old mentality. Throughout the meeting, he was either messaging or chatting to someone else, just nodding head here and there and asking questions. From this interview I felt like the internal work environment is chaotic and organized since they have kept this position open for months and previous guys left. Also they seem to only hire Indians in the security team or majority of it, even the previous hires were from India, this seems very odd. Overall, I lost interest in the first 10 min of meeting.

Interview Questions
  • From past experience, interviewer was struggling to figure out if I fit 100 percent with the technical requriments whereas I had done far more that what was required for this role.

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at LeanIX (Amsterdam) in Oct 2022

Interview

Overall, the whole process is very quick and very effective. There are 4 stages of job interview. All the interviewers throughout the whole process ask different and interesting questions; and provide clearer picture of what is expected from the role and the company itself. The feedbacks given by director for the analysis of case studies were very constructive.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What would be a deal-breaking situation or condition in a company that could make you quit?

Anonymous Employee in Ljubljana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LeanIX (Ljubljana) in Jul 2022

Interview

From start to finish everyone was a delight to talk to. There are 4 phases/interviews I had: 1) Initial interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist to see if there is a fit on both ends. 2) Interview with Engineering Managers to see if there is a fit on both ends (similar to first interview) 3) Interview with 2 (highly) Senior Backend Engineers. We talked about architecture, testing, methodologies. Basically we talked about technologies, where the conversation naturally went from Java experience to how to properly test. All thing any of the parties deemed important in the developer sphere 4) Interview with VP of Engineering about past experiences, expectations in a job, etc The whole process took about 1 to 2 weeks. After that I got a call about the final decision about hiring.

Interview Questions
  • Nontechnical: 1) How do you lead your team? 2) What is your key to success? 3) How do you approach problems? Technical, where you went from one topic to another: 1) What are micro services and why would you use them? What about monolith? 2) How would you identify a bottleneck in the system? 3) How do you test and why? 4) What a RESTful services? 5) ...
Viewing 1 - 10 of 91 Interviews