Level Access Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Level Access

Level Access

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

Smooth! I worked with an outside talent company when applying and the transition from outside recruiting to internal was seamless. Everyone was friendly and the communication has been stellar. I had a total of 4 interviews: screening, hiring manager, panel & VP. Scheduling was quick and everyone was on time. Overall, a good experience!

Interview Questions
  • How do you set proper expectations with clients?
    Answer Question

Level Access

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Level Access in Dec 2021

Interview

Applied, first communication back was 14 days later. A 30 min video call was booked with HR. I was prepared to talk more, but it was unclear if time was available to do so. The hiring process was explained when I asked about who I would be speaking with and who made the hiring decision. They do have a 3 step interview process with an intense 2+ hour interview with mock-sales-pitch portion for final step. I could have asked more questions about Tech or the position, but the conversation was tricky with zoom.

Interview Questions
  • How many accounts have you managed at one time.

Level Access

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

Upon submitting my application, I did not receive an acknowledgement or confirmation email which I thought was odd. The initial interview with HR felt rushed and very stilted. I got a definite sense that they held themselves in very high regard and that most people aren't good enough to work for them. Not a great impression to leave on a potential new employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Level Access

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

A 3rd Party Recruiter reached out from ConnectedWell and had a great conversation with them and made it sound like I would be a great candidate for the position and let me know what the next steps would be. I shared my background information with them and I also talked about my interactions with big named organizations. After a pleasant talk with the recruiter, 2 days after I received an email that the hiring manager did not select my resume. This was a deceiving experience because there was a 3rd party recruiter reaching out saying I would be a great fit and they wasted my time before even talking to a hiring manager if they would even select my resume.

Interview Questions
  • What is your sales process? Do you know what Level Access is?

Level Access

Application

I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

The interview process was seamless. The recruiter was incredibly nice and friendly and clearly explained who I would meet with throughout the entire process . It consisted of a call with the recruiter, call with the manager, role play, and top grading. After I got the offer, the recruiter answered my countless questions so that I knew I was making the right decision to join Level Access.

Interview Questions
  • The recruiter and hiring manager asked questions to understand my experiences

Level Access

Application

I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

It was well structured and well run. The recruiter that interviewed me was really prepared and asked great questions. I really appreciated the Top grading portion of the interview. It allowed me to reflect on my career and the decisions I made.

Interview Questions
  • Did you make any mistakes along the way?

Level Access

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, looked into the company, and saw that they're noted for paying less than industry standard, but they offer decent benefits. Reached back out to the recruiter and indicated that I was interested. Asked me to get everything together (resume, etc.) really quickly. I did. Then I didn't hear anything for a week, followed up with them, and then it was another week before I had a screener. I noticed the role has been up for 26 days, and I know 2 people that have recently left, so all I could figure was that they must not have much work if they can wait over a month to do screeners. First screener got cancelled and then rescheduled. When we finally spoke, it seemed like they were going to sell me the role. Then they launched into entry-level screener questions and basic introductions. As a former Hiring Manager, I realized during the interview that they must have a list of basic questions they mandatorily everyone. And that this person hadn't looked at any of the materials I sent in at their request because all of the questions they asked would've been answered by those materials. None of the questions were pointed or specific to my background. It also became apparent that a non-technical person was trying to gauge my technical aptitude which is ALWAYS a bad sign. I came back and read the "interview" section here after my experience, and it was apparent that this is "business as usual." Kinda happy that I might have "missed the bullet."

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Level Access

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

Brief discussion over phone on experience and skills shown in each one of my past jobs. It was more of a list than anything that can be construed as qualitative. Vague process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Level Access

Application

I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

3 Interviews 1 informative interview with a recruiter 2 interview with a manager 3 role play, it's a 3 part interview that lasts 2.5 hours You have the option of speaking to another SDR and ask them about their experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a goal you achieved Tell me about a challenge you overcame in a previous role

Level Access

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Level Access

Interview

I had a terrible time interviewing with this company. The recruiter I dealt with was absent-minded. The coding test was really easy. Not only did they call me out of the blue for an interview and seemed to not care about my submitted availability, but within the first ten seconds of the interview I could tell this interview would go poorly. The hiring manager I spoke with seemed pissed off from the getgo and was just bad vibes all around. I could sense that she considered the interview to be a waste of her time from the very beginning. I would have much rather have been told "Sorry, we are not interested" than to have had to deal with her grumpy, belittling demeanor. The most unpleasant and unprofessional interview I have ever had (and I have had many).

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews