Lowcosttravelgroup Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lowcosttravelgroup

Lowcosttravelgroup

Application

I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup

Interview

Easy. Relaxed. Not really any questions about work history or education. Just a general chat about me. Hobbies and interests. Very friendly, two interviewers, only took fifteen minutes and was called with job offer the same day

Interview Questions
  • Excel
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kraków

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup (Kraków) in Jun 2015

Interview

Very fast and not really good. Just a short interview with the HR and with the head of design on Skype. A little test to check my skills. They didn't describe well my tasks and the job description didn't match with what was going to do. Very poor communication between departments and people not really prepared!

Interview Questions
  • They are mostly interesting of saving money, so the most important question is how much do you want to get for the job.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup (Gatwick, England, England)

Interview

I met with the ecommerce director and also the IT Director. The meeting was under an hour and the interview was largely focused on my experience, what is had achieved and also what I intend to do at LCH. I got a job offer promptly after my interview for the salary requested and I accepted.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me about some of the claims I had made on my CV

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup (Gatwick, England, England) in Jan 2015

Interview

the interview was formal but not difficult, they went through common interviews questions like : what has been the job you liked the most and why/ how do you deal with time management/data, how do you deal with different departments and clients. Also they promised benefits and progression have been not applied during the time there.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years time

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup (Gatwick, England, England) in Oct 2012

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruitment firm, who asked me in for an interview. My manager at the time conducted the interview, asking a variety of personal and experience related questions, as well as wanting to know what I wanted from the role. I was called by the recruitment firm offering me the job before I'd made it back home!

Interview Questions
  • Most were standard industry questions, asking about experience, strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lowcosttravelgroup (Stockholm, Stockholm, Stockholm) in Sep 2011

Interview

One interview, some negotiations afterwards.

RSS Feed</>Embed