Cover image for Luxottica

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Luxottica Interview Questions

Updated 27 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 466 of over 466 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Luxottica

Luxottica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luxottica

Interview

Primo colloquio con hr in cui mi ha spiegato il ruolo, secondo colloquio con hr + referente accounting team. Analisi del curriculum e della situazione lavorativa attuale, esperienze pregresse e motivazioni.

Interview Questions
  • Perche vuoi lavorare in Luxottica?
    Answer Question

Luxottica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Luxottica

Interview

Unclear objectives, lack of respect with the candidate, rude attitude when the candidate wanted some details about the possition, they change possition objectives and conditions like 5 times during the process

Interview Questions
  • HR asked me about the netflix series Narcos if it was real

Luxottica

Application

I interviewed at Luxottica

Interview

Be sure to come into it with a mini sales pitch in your head. Use allegories from your own life. Start the convo with a handshake, and be sure to listen intently and the job will be yours. It's honestly not too bad if you're a people person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Italy, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (Italy, TX) in Dec 2022

Interview

I sent in the website my application, then they contacted me. sometimes they are so fast to contact you other time they are slow but this depend on the number of the application that they receive every day

Interview Questions
  • The asked me to speak about my self, my university career and erasmus experience. If during my university career I had some problem during the design process and who I solve it.

Luxottica

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luxottica in Nov 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out for a phone screen. We scheduled 30 minutes, we met had a video screen she offered next steps and then ghosted me. A waste of my time and very disappointing for a company that large. Speaks volumes of their culture and approach to talent.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Luxottica

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Luxottica in Nov 2022

Interview

I did not even apply. The recruiter reached out to me. We had a great conversation and then she said she would get back to me in 2-3 days for next steps. I never heard anything back. I emailed her but she has not replied.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Luxottica (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2022

Interview

No interview for this position. I applied and a few mins i got a text from a recruiter who asked could she give me a call to offer me a position!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (North Vancouver, BC)

Interview

Interview with the internal recruiter went on for over an hour. She was engaging and it was a great conversation. Asked about my job history, leadership style, and career goals. Went on to the next round to speak to the hiring manager (who the recruiter said was an amazing leader). He was an absolute dud, came across distracted, asked irrelevant questions, obviously didn’t read my resume, and then cut me off before 30 mins was up (I was scheduled for an hour). He was rude and couldn’t even articulate why he liked working at this company. A completely opposite experience to the first interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Luxottica

Application

I interviewed at Luxottica

Interview

The interview process was very short and simple. Only asked about 4 questions over the phone. The interviewer is extremely nice and very detailed on what to expect if selected to hire.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxottica (McDonough, GA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process starts with a hiring associate: experience, work history, availability, preferred schedule and title, Background Check, Drug test, 30 day waiting period before orientation during October through November 2022

Interview Questions
  • experience, work history, availability, preferred schedule and title
Viewing 1 - 10 of 466 Interviews