MUJI Interview Questions | Glassdoor.sg

MUJI Interview Questions

Interviews at MUJI

2.3

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Pretty easy- straight forward questions about past jobs and situation questions. The interviewer was friendly, they will call you back about the job, Had to be dressed in Muji clothes when working. Pretty chill, but management can play favorites.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MUJI (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was a quick interview. They are mostly looking for people that are available and are communicative. They also want people who are fast learners. If you have customer service experience then you are good.

Interview Questions

Interview

Depending on position you are interviewing for, interviews and questions can vary based on the store manager of each location. Store will usually follow-up via phone or e-mail. Some locations will contact you if they have decided to move forward with another candidate.

Sales Associaate Interview

Interview

quick, simple, and fast. I applied and was reached out to a week later. When I arrived at the store, I sat down with the store manager and assistant manager in the break room. They both had clipboards with my resume on it and the store manager mainly led the interview. He took notes during some of my responses.

Sales Associaate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MUJI (Palo Alto, CA (US)).

Interview

The standard interview sat with the manager, answered questions, and then asked if I had any questions for them. She asked me about school (I am a student), what I'm studying, and when I can work. I sat outside the store with the manager and we talked for around ten minutes.

Interview Questions

• What products do you like or use from Muji?
      Why do you want to work for Muji?
      Do you have experience in retail? If so describe it.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MUJI.

Interview

It was a short, but standard interview process. It helps if they are already hiring, or if you get a referral from an employee. It should be an easy interview for anyone looking for a first-time job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MUJI (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Met with the hiring manager and the assistant. Asked very generic interview questions. However, they take forever to reply back to you if you got the job or not. A terrible process as it took over a month to get back to you and still no response if I got the job or not after emailing back and forth with the manager for over a month. Horrible.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MUJI (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very brief, asked pretty basic questions, not at all stressful! Just a quick one on one with the store manager- most of the interview was a description of the position.

Logistics Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MUJI.

Interview

You start with a phone interview and move onto a face to face interview. The people who were dealing with hiring were very kind, possibly the nicest people I met interviewing at companies.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience translate to the position you are interviewing for   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MUJI.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy. They are desperate for employees, therefore, as long as you can give a valid response, you will be fine. It was an interview with the manager and assistant manager. They asked very simple questions, mostly about yourself and whether or not you have experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Muji? Have you had prior sales experience? What did you do when you encounter a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.