Mediacorp Interview Questions

Updated Sep 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 100 of over 100 interviews

Campus Recruiting8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Mediacorp

Application

I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

Interview process was friendly and it was casual. It was way back when I interviewed but I enjoyed the interview! It was a good experience overall. The process was also pretty quick and easy-going.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to join this role?
    Answer Question

Mediacorp

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

Interview was quite straightforward, just one round, met with HR and with my potential supervisor to talk about my job experience as well as what the new role requires. There was no skills test. There was supposed to be a second round with the VP, but that person just so happened to be available so they called him to come in at the last minute. He tried to ask me some Google-style "trick questions" but I kind of thing he was just trolling.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mediacorp in Apr 2021

Interview

The interview was done over Zoom, with one person from HR and the supervisor from the team. It took about 30 minutes altogether. It was done in a normal conversational style

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

A few stages required. Written test for knowledge, face-to-face interview. Deep questions about current affairs will be asked, you will need to know well who the relevant politicians are, a bit of history of some of the policies in placed in Singapore, and any recent updates.

Interview Questions
  • They will ask about current affairs, you will need to be proficiently knowledgeable.

Mediacorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

It was quite lengthy and several questions were asked over a period of about an hour. There were scenario based questions as well where we were expected to answer questions based on given scenarios.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

Rude interviewer. Spoiled my first impression of the company that already has a tarnished employer rep to begin with. Interviews should be conversational, kind and polite: everything that this interview was not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

They were trying to find ppl who have experiences and not ppl who are passionate. The chance to getting the offer is higher if you have participated in their traineeships before.

Interview Questions
  • Why didn’t you participate in our competition/traineeship?

Anonymous Employee in Singapore

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mediacorp (Singapore)

Interview

There was a writing and current affairs test during the first round, which was a little challenging because there were quite a few questions to answer in an hour. Had a casual phone call interview with one of the editors and she was really nice and straightforward. Questions were more on background and why I wanted the internship

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

The interviewers were really patient and understanding despite my noisy background. The interview took 30 minutes and they were mainly interested in the works I've done in my previous job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mediacorp

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mediacorp

Interview

it was very relaxed, interviewers were very friendly as well. it was not at all stressful. just needed to express why i was interested in the industry, why i liked the company and how i could contribute

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 100 Interviews